Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood cheating spouses and other secrets (Page 14)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 48978

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I think Kajol didn't sleep wwith multiple people.


no i don't think she did..simply cz she herself came from a pretty powerful film family n movies have never been 'be all n end all for her'..so she wasn't forced to face casting couch scenarios..
she was 15 when she did Bekhudi. n her aunt(an actress. i can't remember the name right now) was with her for every shoot..i remember reading on it in a Filmfare mag as a bypassing comment..n then Bazigar came n she made it big..n anyway lol Kajol n her kadoos attitude probably had a lot 2 do with this!LOL

and also she is the only B'wood superstar/wife that i can think of to have a clean image after her marriage.. I'm not sure before marriage what it was like though even then as far as i know she had just 1 or 2 affairs(which is pretty normal for any human) before she settled with Ajay..isn't it?

anyway i have never heard of anything bad on Kajol along these lines..she seems happy n well settled in her life with her hubby n 2 kids..



The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lime_Green_SodaTheAquaCapriibelieveinpinksafeplacetoland

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 1136

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Do you guys remember at this year's ZEE CINE awards in Malaysia where SRK invited Suzanne on stage and she went on her knees and told Hrithik she loves him... I thought that was so over the top... and I thought there was definitely trouble in lala land

@Maddy, do you think it could be Hrithik and Kat or Hrithik and Ash?
Maybe the second one could be far fetch, but I always thought that Hrithik and Ash have amazing chemistry on and off screen.

As for Hrithik-Kat, I read in couple of places on some blogs that they were hot and heavy during the shooting in Spain and Suzanne flew over there because she was not comfortable with that... And we know that the media will not touch that story because it will be too big and destructive for all the parties involved.

As for Hrithik and Barbara, it so yesterday because the shoot was in 2009. We know that story was all over... but I think that in light of the Hrithik-Suzanne "I love you" display at the ZEE CINE AWARDS 2011 in Malaysia, the affair has to be a recent one... and the latest actress Hrithik shot with is Katrina Kaif... Anyway that is what my instinct tells me... I could be way off of course... but as we now know that everything is possible with these stars, I stick to my hunch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 1136

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusu

this mads-duggu one has to be a classic. you better be able to prove that- link please.


I don't have the link, but I've also read about this one in many blogs.
sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 1136

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusu

oh cmon guys- these are outrageous assumptions! why would she sleep with the skinny son of a producer that she is already working for? he would be the luckiest guy in town no doubt but whats in it for her- he wast even a challenge then...i mean..why? she was better off sleeping with his dad..or srk..or amrish puriWink
and is there even an iota of proof here? and btw- he was dating susanne by that time- if anything, he prob wasnt even a virgin then...can we plz stop with the ludicrous fantasies.
 



Because he is HOTTT... common this is Hrithik we are talking about!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronaldinha

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 1136

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youknowme

Originally posted by dusu

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

When fanbots can hold on to every single detail including when their fav sneezed, this aint that tough.

Now why dont you prove to me that Duggu in fact didnt lose his virginity to Madhuri. Come on prove it.


 
prove what? i am not the one throwing around wild accusations..u are the one who posted the 'news'.
anyway just leave it- i am getting bored of this. stars arent what they seem and the media will do anything for juicy gossip- even fabricate or exaggerate it and both play the game well.
No one is "what they seem" as anyone who has ever successfully gone in for a job interview can tell you.
What is so "wild" about believing that these human beings are doing the exact same thing that so many other human beings (not cardboard cutouts or gods but HUMAN BEINGS) have done since the beginning of time, especially when they are given the opportunity presented by loads of money and countless adoring people who would fall at their feet.
These people have access to just about anything and one of the things one does when one has access to just about anything is to try out what intrigues you, be that drugs, people, drinks, or hobbies.
That is WHY people work so hard to make money, so that they can buy what they want. Enough money and you can buy WHO you want as well. It's ugly but has been going on since the beginning of time.
Now WHO really thinks that anyone is going to wash their dirty laundry in public? Who is THAT silly? Really it is silly to think that stars or even our neighbors will tell all of their weaknesses, failings, and sexual adventurings to everyone. In fact we often don't even know what members of our own families are up to until it somehow comes out.
When things come out, or are noticed, or two-and-two is put together about stars that is about the only way WE, who do not live with them and actually SEE the rumpled beds or the used condoms can get to what is actually going on.
So if you need some sort of concrete proof you won't get it here unless one of us is demented enough to try to take pictures of people in the act.
If you ask the star you will get what they want you to believe so if you choose to believe what PR people want you to believe be our guest. Ask THEM for proof. Chances are they don't have any either...just a bunch of people saying something...AND if you go back far enough you just might find that those people are getting something in return for saying it.
People who say things for money or in order to stay on the good side of a powerful person are HARDLY human prayer books. So in the end it's up to us all to believe what we want to believe. If you want concrete evidence go get it...baring that experience with real  (not PR manufactured) human nature is the best one can do.


BEAUTIFULLY SAID!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Joined: 25 January 2008
Posts: 16955

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sogazelle

Do you guys remember at this year's ZEE CINE awards in Malaysia where SRK invited Suzanne on stage and she went on her knees and told Hrithik she loves him... I thought that was so over the top... and I thought there was definitely trouble in lala land

@Maddy, do you think it could be Hrithik and Kat or Hrithik and Ash?
Maybe the second one could be far fetch, but I always thought that Hrithik and Ash have amazing chemistry on and off screen.

As for Hrithik-Kat, I read in couple of places on some blogs that they were hot and heavy during the shooting in Spain and Suzanne flew over there because she was not comfortable with that... And we know that the media will not touch that story because it will be too big and destructive for all the parties involved.

As for Hrithik and Barbara, it so yesterday because the shoot was in 2009. We know that story was all over... but I think that in light of the Hrithik-Suzanne "I love you" display at the ZEE CINE AWARDS 2011 in Malaysia, the affair has to be a recent one... and the latest actress Hrithik shot with is Katrina Kaif... Anyway that is what my instinct tells me... I could be way off of course... but as we now know that everything is possible with these stars, I stick to my hunch.
 
Hrithik Ash... I dont know...
 
Hrithik Kat... Maybe... There were some rumors during the time of shooting...
 
I mentioned Barbara bcoz that was the most talked abt one in those times and remember  Suzanne and the white ants ka drama ... LOL
 


Edited by -Maddy- - 28 May 2011 at 1:55pm
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 39921

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sogazelle

Originally posted by dusu

oh cmon guys- these are outrageous assumptions! why would she sleep with the skinny son of a producer that she is already working for? he would be the luckiest guy in town no doubt but whats in it for her- he wast even a challenge then...i mean..why? she was better off sleeping with his dad..or srk..or amrish puriWink
and is there even an iota of proof here? and btw- he was dating susanne by that time- if anything, he prob wasnt even a virgin then...can we plz stop with the ludicrous fantasies.
 



Because he is HOTTT... common this is Hrithik we are talking about!!!
 
Yes he is but I got cousins who think he is gay LOL I argue and they say look at him and the way he acts and they also think he has something going on with Mr.Akhtar since the ZMKD posters have hit the screen.  I m like ok its your opinion coz tire to argue with them. But I agree he is good looking but not all gals like him so I would not sterotype.Smile 
 
Plus there are many who are gaga on SRK but hes just average looking (your common man) in my eyes. My non desi and many desi pals are like people are blind. But gals still swoomp over him so I guess beauty is in the beholder. (I think its his persona that attracts the groupies). Were he not a star I doubt  gals  would  give SRK another glance.


Edited by wat_up - 28 May 2011 at 3:31pm
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 4345

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I think Kajol didn't sleep wwith multiple people.


no i don't think she did..simply cz she herself came from a pretty powerful film family n movies have never been 'be all n end all for her'..so she wasn't forced to face casting couch scenarios..
she was 15 when she did Bekhudi. n her aunt(an actress. i can't remember the name right now) was with her for every shoot..i remember reading on it in a Filmfare mag as a bypassing comment..n then Bazigar came n she made it big..n anyway lol Kajol n her kadoos attitude probably had a lot 2 do with this!LOL

and also she is the only B'wood superstar/wife that i can think of to have a clean image after her marriage.. I'm not sure before marriage what it was like though even then as far as i know she had just 1 or 2 affairs(which is pretty normal for any human) before she settled with Ajay..isn't it?

anyway i have never heard of anything bad on Kajol along these lines..she seems happy n well settled in her life with her hubby n 2 kids..



 
 
"still waters run deep"Wink is all i have to say when it cums to KajolBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Bollywood male dominated? - Why Bollywood Sucks

2 3 4

Author: Neetu_PB_lover   Replies: 24   Views: 20773

Neetu_PB_lover 24 20773 14 February 2012 at 11:03pm by MoviezAdda
Bollywood disabilities, Bollywood Sick Actors

Author: DB_reloaded   Replies: 0   Views: 11618

DB_reloaded 0 11618 23 February 2010 at 8:44pm by DB_reloaded
Bollywood Special Cosmos 20 Stylish Bollywood Gals

2

Author: Sneh-Jiwan   Replies: 15   Views: 15188

Sneh-Jiwan 15 15188 15 September 2009 at 2:08am by Onyx.
Funny Bollywood Facts of Bollywood movies

Author: itra   Replies: 9   Views: 20875

itra 9 20875 16 April 2008 at 12:20pm by AmritaRao-Nina
'Derriere Bollywood new Bollywood belly'

Author: missy14   Replies: 0   Views: 7669

missy14 0 7669 29 December 2007 at 6:27am by missy14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index