Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

A big fan of Madhuri, but she had her share of Ras Leela. Its rumoured that even Hrithik lost his virginity to her.

Yeah... I have read in some old issues of Stardust...I think it happened in the early nineties when they crossed paths during Rakesh Roshan's Kishen Kanaiyya and Khel...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Coming back to Cheating spouses and their depressed, drug-addled wives, I must say that Kajol is certainly a role model in that way!

Stories abound regarding Ajay Devgun's unfaithfullness, but instead of becoming a druggie or wasting time party-hopping with social butterflies, Kajol leads, what looks like a very commendable life. She does films once in a while and manages to be a great mother to her kids and be a wonderful daughter-in-law also. In anycase, she looks quite put together and happy with herself! (Or maybe she is sleeping with her personal trainer or planning to write a book, as Lilly suggested a few posts ago!😆)

Not saying that, all women should put up with cheating spouses and close their eyes towards what is happening...but if you cannot take a stand and walk away from a bad marriage, the next best thing is to find happiness in your life by other means. (And that other means do not include Ecstacy and Roofies!)

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Madhuri was good fooder for the tabloids during her time. Actually there were several articles that before she hot the jackpot with Tehzaab  - she had to "struggle" a lot and was treated very badly by a lot of people in the industry.All the things posted here are gossip  - why is it that certain actor's  shennanigans deserve proof and the others are accepted as the gospel truth ?
poppy2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Yeah... I have read in some old issues of Stardust...I think it happened in the early nineties when they crossed paths during Rakesh Roshan's Kishen Kanaiyya and Khel...

I do remember reading about Papa Roshan having a roaring affair with a starlet called Deepshikha who starred in Koyla!🤔 

On another note, I wish my memory would be this good when it comes to remembering people's phone numbers and other such important things, rather than gossip from bollywood!
poppy2009 thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit was anointed the Ice-Queen of her times! She hardly used to give any interviews and steadfastedly refused to get involved in any controversy or give any kind of sensational one-liners! Yet, she was the darling of her producers and co-stars and ofcourse the public, for her professionalism and ofcourse, her acting chops and dancing skills!

That might be one of the reasons why the media took out its ire on her, by coming out with stories after stories regarding her affairs, with her favorite leading men, like Jackie, Sanjay and Anil. The Subash Ghai thing was an open secret!

That might be a reason why she chose to marry a man, who had no idea about her standing in bollywood and hadn't even seen one single hindi film in his life!

Atleast, she is happy and leading a normal life now! If she were in bollywood today, even she would have been popping barbitruates and smoking pot!
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

When fanbots can hold on to every single detail including when their fav sneezed, this aint that tough.

Now why dont you prove to me that Duggu in fact didnt lose his virginity to Madhuri. Come on prove it.

prove what? i am not the one throwing around wild accusations..u are the one who posted the 'news'.
anyway just leave it- i am getting bored of this. stars arent what they seem and the media will do anything for juicy gossip- even fabricate or exaggerate it and both play the game well.
Edited by dusu - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

🤢😲🤢😲🤢😲
Aaj Kal Bollywood Forum Mein Aane Mein Darr Lagti Hai Pata Nahin Kya Kya Sunna Padega.😆😆

If it is true I hope she only slept with him and not his father.🤢🤢
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Madhuri was also rumored to have an affair with Jackie, Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and even Aamir Khan! (Sanjay Dutt was madly in love with her, but could not marry her, cause he was still married to his first wife at that time!)

Not trying to put Madhuri in a good light... but I think falling in love should be allowed because anyway these stars work in close proximity with each other... it happens.  Now I am not condoning the "shooting with XYZ person today so in love with XYZ today and shooting with ABC tomrow so in love with ABC tormow" types.  With Madhuri I think she did have serious feelings for Sanjay Dutt till his TADA thing came up.  Anil Kapoor as far as I heard was very one sided - he was crazy for her and also admitted it in his interview somewhere a long time back.  Jackie really?  Didnt know that and then the only question would be WHHHY???? But maybe he was saner in his younger days.

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusu

prove what? i am not the one throwing around wild accusations..u are the one who posted the 'news'.
anyway just leave it- i am getting bored of this. stars arent what they seem and the media will do anything for juicy gossip- even fabricate or exaggerate it and both play the game well.

No one is "what they seem" as anyone who has ever successfully gone in for a job interview can tell you.
What is so "wild" about believing that these human beings are doing the exact same thing that so many other human beings (not cardboard cutouts or gods but HUMAN BEINGS) have done since the beginning of time, especially when they are given the opportunity presented by loads of money and countless adoring people who would fall at their feet.
These people have access to just about anything and one of the things one does when one has access to just about anything is to try out what intrigues you, be that drugs, people, drinks, or hobbies.
That is WHY people work so hard to make money, so that they can buy what they want. Enough money and you can buy WHO you want as well. It's ugly but has been going on since the beginning of time.
Now WHO really thinks that anyone is going to wash their dirty laundry in public? Who is THAT silly? Really it is silly to think that stars or even our neighbors will tell all of their weaknesses, failings, and sexual adventurings to everyone. In fact we often don't even know what members of our own families are up to until it somehow comes out.
When things come out, or are noticed, or two-and-two is put together about stars that is about the only way WE, who do not live with them and actually SEE the rumpled beds or the used condoms can get to what is actually going on.
So if you need some sort of concrete proof you won't get it here unless one of us is demented enough to try to take pictures of people in the act.
If you ask the star you will get what they want you to believe so if you choose to believe what PR people want you to believe be our guest. Ask THEM for proof. Chances are they don't have any either...just a bunch of people saying something...AND if you go back far enough you just might find that those people are getting something in return for saying it.
People who say things for money or in order to stay on the good side of a powerful person are HARDLY human prayer books. So in the end it's up to us all to believe what we want to believe. If you want concrete evidence go get it...baring that experience with real  (not PR manufactured) human nature is the best one can do.
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madhuri?? 😲 load of bull !! she would never do such thing...NEVER EVER...