X Factor India

India-Forums

   
X Factor India
X Factor India

Sonu Nigam Appreciation Thread (Page 15)

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Joined: 28 November 2004
Posts: 4722

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

How come? I even posted on my wall a few times ShockedLOL
LOL but you never tagged me so maybe thats why I never saw Tongue
 
AHHH sonu today was simply Day Dreaming.. i love his new hairstyle too Embarrassed

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

LOL but you never tagged me so maybe thats why I never saw Tongue
AHHH sonu today was simply Day Dreaming.. i love his new hairstyle too Embarrassed

Me too Blushing He was adorable running on the stage.
hey did u know I can make avies now, if u want to request something from the show. WinkLOL
Thank God he got  rid of that braid EmbarrassedLOL
_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Joined: 28 November 2004
Posts: 4722

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Me too Blushing He was adorable running on the stage.
hey did u know I can make avies now, if u want to request something from the show. WinkLOL
Thank God he got  rid of that braid EmbarrassedLOL
Ooo I'll def take you up on that offer once the show starts.. thanks zoo! Big smile
 
lmao i am SOOO biased when it comes to sonu.. he could shave off his whole head and just leave his bangs on if he wanted to and I'd still be like hayeee sonu's so hottt Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brahmabul

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Ooo I'll def take you up on that offer once the show starts.. thanks zoo! Big smile
lmao i am SOOO biased when it comes to sonu.. he could shave off his whole head and just leave his bangs on if he wanted to and I'd still be like hayeee sonu's so hottt Blushing

its funny how his look never bothered me.

I came across a person few days ago and she said. I don't like Sonu anymore bcz of his look. I was like What the? I don't give a damn about his looks. I love his voice Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brahmabul_Anonymous_

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
hay count me in ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Joined: 28 November 2004
Posts: 4722

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
This episode wasn't the first time we saw the sexy s's together on stage.. p.s, ignore shiamak.. he's an s but not sexy Tongue
 


Edited by _Anonymous_ - 31 May 2011 at 6:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brahmabulsomone999ZoobiDoobi

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Joined: 28 November 2004
Posts: 4722

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
The Sexy S's Performance - X Factor May 30, 2011
 
 
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brahmabulsomone999

brahmabul Goldie
brahmabul
brahmabul

Joined: 04 December 2007
Posts: 2488

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

This episode wasn't the first time we saw the sexy s's together on stage.. p.s, ignore shiamak.. he's an s but not sexy Tongue
 
 
What do you mean? Shiamak is an Ass...Tongue
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Anonymous_ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index