India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Sujal and Kashish

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

I just wanted to say Sujal and Kashish bring a smile to my face, the recent romantic scenes have been so good.Big smile

I like seeing the happier side of Sujal but i hope some of his attitude comes back too, along with his hair (not feelin the new shorter style).

We waited for so long for them to come together and i'm so happy they finally are. I think the reason why some people are not liking the chemistry now is because it isn't dramatic, what do you guys think?

Do you prefer the sweet chemisty e.g Sujal and Kashish putting cream on each other or the more dramatic scenes e.g when Kashish was dreaming of Sujal just after he got arrested?

lizzy Groupbie
lizzy
lizzy

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
hey rajeevisdabest sorry to tell u but i heard sujal and kashish r gonna have a divorce and then ansh of (KSBKBT)WILL CUM AS a new character and for sum weird reason kashish will marry anshOuch
debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

plzzzzzz

dn say so ....lizzy....even i know bout ur info...i hope ektaji changes up her mind

and yes rajeev the best i must say...i really cherish seeing rajeevs smile.....he looks equally better wen he iz arrogant....but still hiz love iz far better than hiz anger

in a nutshell...i am looking 4ward 4 more sweet chemistry...n i hope raji changes hiz hair style...

tat  dosent suit him at all

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lizzy

hey rajeevisdabest sorry to tell u but i heard sujal and kashish r gonna have a divorce and then ansh of (KSBKBT)WILL CUM AS a new character and for sum weird reason kashish will marry anshOuch

LOLLOL No, seriously??????? just imagine ansh with kash....yuck.......Dead but im cent percent sure its straight from the rumour mills........not happening............

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i hope so....simply
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I thought it was a romour!Confused, i think i liked other sujal better but the happy scenes arent that bad either its just that valantine episode sujal's shirt and hairstyleDead i hope his hair grows soon!
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Even I thought its only a rumour.  Neither is Ansh coming to KTH nor are Sujal Kashish going to be separated.  This was confirmed by Sujalfan.  We cant have it on more better authority, can we?Wink
kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hey, why do u ppl keep on thinking that sujal and kashish are gonna divorce? meaning, they have come together after almost 2 yrs and now they wont be separated!!! and by the way... there are already too many probs in KTH to solve then to make the big bomb..... divorce between varrun- mehak...maybe, rishi-sanjana(definintely), the 50 crores, reva and CG, vassu's misunderstanding, piyush's killer... meanig i am not ekta and yet i have some ideas and so would u!! so no chance of their divorce! wat say ppl?Wink 

Go to top