India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

The Theory Of Neelu (Page 2)

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@ sofeajan- I really would like to not see the mental asylum at all on this serial.  Seeing this disturbing place was quite common back in the day w/Zee tv serials (a lot of the time, it was the main heroine or one of the main heroines who would be in this place even though they didn't deserve to be there.)  Although I feel that Runjhun is most probably not gonna end up in a mental asylum, I still would REALLY like to not see it!  

Like I've said before, I really don't care about the writers introducing a girl from Guddu's past in the future & who knows if they're even gonna go through w/it.  We don't even know if this Neelu is even alive or not.  If the writers wanna keep her a mystery for a while, it's fine w/me but I would like to know sometime while this show is airin' on tv as who this Neelu is. 

Edited by edabella - 22 May 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sofeajan

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I am very sure & don't think Neelu is his girlfriend, bcas if he had any past then he would not like Runhjun, he would not be attracted to her so much. I am sure that runhjun is guddu's first love :)

May be I am thinking like GUDDU's father has some past or something, may be that y GUDDU hates his father.

Always we see this "other woman" concept which is very common. But as BBAT is something different, I don't think CV's should bring this "other woman" concept again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sofeajanPleiadesuzeeInfofanZiva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index