Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Sooraj Thapar does not suit in main villians role (Page 4)

YashiSingh3 Senior Member
YashiSingh3
YashiSingh3

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
ha ha ha LOLtrue saying @POLLY_03 THAT WAS SUPERBROFL very true sayingClap hats of to him naa. i only see that on fri-sat and then the whole week 

Rimi.Rimz Goldie
Rimi.Rimz
Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
he is doing fab job he suits it well ya sab apna view hai apni pasand kisi ko acha lagta hai kisi ko nhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I agree that we see Sooraj in a lot of comedy based shows where in he attempted the best in him to make us all laugh. But if you see the other side of the coin his character Dhananand is more funnier than Villanous. The way he says "Digarda" is so funny. I actually wait for his scenes so that I could hear him say this and his expressions have been funny ever since first episode. They have taken him because he has that element of making you laugh at the same time hate him in him as an actor. The every first scene that always stays on top of my mind is the scene where he acted like a man and woman at the same shot!!!!! OMG he is amazing...Hats off
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
& even at d peak of villainy or anger, he doesnt use any words to express himself, just think of d scene wen Chitrarupa complains to him abt amatya  rkshas, he was furious & meant to say dat next tym if amatya dared to do anything lyk dis again, den he wud face severe consequences for it. instead he just expressed his anger thru his musical taans !! dat itself added a comic element to d scene although it wasnt a comic scene actually!!
Priya_jaichand Newbie
Priya_jaichand
Priya_jaichand

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
really u r just FAB @ polly_03 ur words make me laughROFLequal to ham...bhavya...ha ha ha ha 
YashiSingh3 Senior Member
YashiSingh3
YashiSingh3

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
hey hey hey sorry sorry sorry i just gave my elder sister's nameEmbarrassedbut the 1st comment on this pg is mine... please never get furious if i ever wrote my name i.e.bhavya for the user ID priya or priyanka,avni or avantika or jiya by mistake because they all r my sisters.LOL 
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Well I have watched Sooraj Thapar's work in comic roles. He's brilliant. In CGM, he has enacted the role of Dhanand flawlessly. The way he says Digardha does sound funny. But one should see his facial expressions that change so quickly according to the scene which looks menacing. I can't see anybody else now in the role of D. He's awesome!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index