mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by mystic-writer92

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

If only that law worked for every dancer eh?

Btw Ankit you forgot to add Terence in that list of yoursDay Dreaming
No worries, I'm sure you'll add him now right? ;)

Tongue Well it does...look at Jai, his arrogant and rude comments haven't translated in to any wins for him in more then 5 years...Tongue I think dancers should prove themselves with their dance and not try to prove themselves with their mouths...Tongue

He won the heart of Enrique..that's all that mattersTongue

I guess what you call his 'rudeness and arrogance' helped him a lot when dealing with international superstars.Smile

ur a good debater !i like u; wanna be friends?

Sure as long as you promise to continue to woo MihirTongue

Haha I've successflly managed to build a rep for myself as a debater..whether I'm a good debater or not is a totally different issue but yay for controversy :P

oh dont u worry about mihir...my heart is gaga for mihir Heart
i have a severe case of MIHIRISM
yes, high five to controversy Cool

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Mihirism is a religion. Not a bimaari 
mystic-writer92 Senior Member
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

and cookies and cakes can both have chocolate as the main ingredient. does that change our lives? doubt it. seemi, beta, please baron ki baaton mein mat ghuso (:
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

and cookies and cakes can both have chocolate as the main ingredient. does that change our lives? doubt it. seemi, beta, please baron ki baaton mein mat ghuso (:

Get my name right. And I have a right to comment on whatever I want. Freedom of speech.
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
R. I. P. LADY GAGA :(
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Here comes another D-Sir ke pujari...though I don't feel like replying to people who are so ******** why are you trying to put words in my mouth...where did I say anything about Dharmesh's fan following? Be happy with your D-Sir and let others remaincontent with their choices.

Yes, your D-Sir's dance does not appeal to me. I am not a fan of his style of dancing. So??? It's democracy...kisi ki raaj hain kya?
[/QUOTE]

Big smileWhy be so frustrated on the forum that you have to use "******" this kind of language? Big smileIt all goes back to the kind of people we cheer for...Big smileCheer for people who are rude and arrogant and use ****** these kinds of words while speaking to their elders and it's bound to rub off on you...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Frustu kaun hain yeh to malum hi padta hain...who is opening threads on Jai one after another??? Do I care about some keyboard warrior branding me "arrogant" without really knowing what I said. Keep your bhasan on etiquette etc. with yourself.

Actually if I can score perfect 50 by bulling the judges as per you, then why not? Saach mein judges kitney darr gaye the, na? Hope Zee never never calls this problem child again.
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Why are you speaking horribly? 
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Get my name right. And I have a right to comment on whatever I want. Freedom of speech.

ur lucky u have freedom of speech in ur country
we only have freedom of expression where i live
hmmm...thats why im a good dancer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index