Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by Pradarshak

If Puneet can get a perfect 10 from everyone by doing a simple routine...only unusually dressed and doing an unusual character...then Jai deserves too for putting so much hardwork in his performance...and what so special about Dharmesh's solo...seen him doing that 100nth times.True perfect 10 deserving performance was the M-V arial act.

On a positive note, even if Jai succeeded in bulling, as per his "haters", all "diggwajs" of dance, I would take it as a complement for him.

Tongue Well you are right Punit and Jai do share a lot in common...Both finished 4th in their respective seasons of DID, and both are decent dancers...Tongue 
Yes, and probably you forgot to notice I put Dharmesh's performance in the same league. Fact check...Puneet was not 4th...3rd. This definitely shows how much you have followed DID1 /DID 2.

And you know what, another positive outcome of the Grand Finale...except for Dharmesh's perfect 10...all other perfect 10s including the "Takkar"(Parvez) has one thing in common...TERENCE LEWISClap...somehow, at some point, they were all mentored by him.

Tongue How can D sir be possibly be compared to Jai? Jai hasn't won a dance contest in more then 5 years...Whereas D sir has won multiple contests just in the last year or so...Tongue 
Khush raho...your D-Sir might be God to you... to me, he is a good dancer but nothing like can't be compared with his contemp. Hope you remember DID 2 final. That way Geeta tried thrice but her team never won while she was a mentor, so she should not be compared with others who are successful in DID. Artists live in the heart of people with their talent and creativity...however hard you try about Jai he has already made a place for himself in many hearts and that's one of his biggest achievements.

LOLLL wait what did you say?! @ bolded. Are you trying to say that DSir hasn't made place in people's hearts?! Joke of the day. DSir has made so much place in so many hearts in such less a time..Jai can't be compared..Jai's contemporary may be fantastic and magical, but it can't be compared to D's popping.LOL and we all know that. Anyway, you are free to think that Jai's contemporary is mesmerizing..sure you are, but I totally didn't understand the last line because if you ever hear the audience in any finale/episode of DID/LM/DKS, they are always screaming DHARMESH DHARMESH..Even in the epi in which Remo performed along with Rutu and Dsir..audience was screaming DHARMESH not even Remo.LOL so 'making a place in someone's heart' is not a comparable when it comes to him. Just thought I'd point that out. Anyway, we know that Geeta's mentoring and D's winning had no correlation because the channel had planned the win long time ago..and if you don't agree with that, I don't know how else to help because that was the biggest insider news of last year!

Don't you think you're putting words in someone's mouth now? Just because the member said Jai's made a place for himself in many hearts doesn't equate to Dharmesh hasn't made a place for himself in anyone's heart so I honestly don't get why you're so offended. No-one's cracking jokes but hey, if you wanna laugh I won't stop youLOL

You're comparing two completely different dance forms. As I'm sure you know already, popping is VERY different to contemporary. For you, Dharmesh is magical in popping and for me Prince is magical in popping and Jai and Mayuresh are magical in contemporary. 

So what if an audience that may well be carefully selected (at least that's the way it works where I live) cheers for Dharmesh at the end of an episode? Does it automatically mean Jai is not a good dancer and hasn't won the hearts of many? So I still don't get what's wrong in the bolded line cos you seemed to make a pretty big fuss about it. If he hadn't won the hearts of many, he wouldn't have been in the top 4 or according to you, Zee wouldn't have made him come in the top 4.

So you think the show and results are fixed Priyanka? Good luck explaining that to Ankit!TongueBtw is it just DID2 results that were fixed or DKS results were fixed too? Oh and what about Little Masters when Dharmesh's kids won, was that fixed too or is it only fixed when someone from Terence's team wins?

Tongue So now finishing 4th in a dance contest is a big achievment? Tongue I suppose if one is shooting for mediocrity then that might be good enough... TongueBut someone like D sir doesn't believe in consolation prizes...He finished 2nd in DID 2, but then reached down deep and proved himself as the winner by being the winning choreographer in DID LM, and then again by being on the winning team in DID DKS...Tongue Some people are busy coming up with excuses, and bashing their elders, while people like D sir are busy practicing and perfecting their form...Tongue And we can clearly see where D sir is today and where some others are...Tongue

If you're asking if coming in the top 4 out of the thousands of people that applied all over India (in fact all over the world if you include contestants like Nikkitasha and Rakhee) then yes, I do consider it a huge achievement.SmileClearly your definition of mediocrity differs to mine, what a surprise ehLOL

I'd be quite happy with a consolation prize if it means I get to work with someone like EnriqueDay Dreaming

Big smile So by your logic, since finishing 4th is such a big deal then finishing 3rd, 2nd, and winning would be even a bigger deal...Salman, Shakti, Alisha, Siddhesh, Punit, and D sir are all better dancers then Jai because they all finished ahead of him and as you said finishing high on these contests is a huge deal...Big smile 

I must be dreaming. Since when did you start worrying about logic?LOL

Why just 3rd, 2nd and 1st ankit? I would say well done to all 18 contestants that got a chance to perform on a huge stage did extremely well. It's sad that the future of some of these contestants was in the hands of someone like Mithun but that's the format of the game at the end of the day and another discussion altogether. We all have our personal preference, some will believe that the contestant who came 6th deserved to come 2nd and others will be happy with those that came 1st. Unless of course you expect the billion plus nation to all agree on our opinions?

Tongue I am happy for all those who used the opportunity that they got in DID to become better dancers, and also set a good example for others...None of the 18 contestants in all the seasons of DID are the best at anything...so it is pretty strange to see people like Jai, Siddhehs, and Prince behave as if they have conquered the world and are somehow the best daners in India...TongueI mean come on, at the end of the day all the contestants in the show are just reality stars in a country where there are  thousands of reality stars...Tongue I really don't get where Jai's, Sid's, and Prince's attitude comes from? Tongue Listening to them you would think they are amongst the best dancers in India...Tongue Loved people like D sir, Kishore, Bhavna, etc who didn't fancy themselves as some sort of experts who couldn't be taught anything...Tongue they knew their place in the overall scheme of things and set good examples for all others...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Oh, you were analysing their attitude and making notes on how down to earth they are?

I guess I was too busy appreciating their dance performances.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Oh, you were analysing their attitude and making notes on how down to earth they are?

I guess I was too busy appreciating their dance performances.

Big smile Well that's the thing...isn't it funny how people with good attitudes seemed to fnish high up on these shows...Salman, great attitude and look he won the show...Shakti, great attitude and look she won the show...D sir and Jeetu, great attitude in DID LM and look they won the show...Team Jalwa in DKS, great attitude and look they won the show... Big smileI think it's true, Great dancers are also great human beings...Tongue

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
If only that law worked for every dancer eh?

Btw Ankit you forgot to add Terence in that list of yoursDay Dreaming
No worries, I'm sure you'll add him now right? ;)

-Aaliyah-

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Tongue Sure unlike some Jai fans, I have no problem giving winners their credit...no excuse making from my side...Hats off to Remo for winning DID 1, Hats off to Terrence for winning DID 2...Hats off to D sir for winning DID LM...Tongue I don't understand why people can't give credit to the winners...Tongue

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Tongue Well it does...look at Jai, his arrogant and rude comments haven't translated in to any wins for him in more then 5 years...Tongue I think dancers should prove themselves with their dance and not try to prove themselves with their mouths...Tongue
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
He's won Boogie Woogie

hindu4lyf

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

He's won Boogie Woogie

Tongue So did D sir and some others from DID  and that was more then 5 years ago...Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 May 2011 at 5:53pm

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index