India-Forums

The Judges Were ... (Page 3)

vishala08 Groupbie
vishala08
vishala08

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
The difference (margin) in the marks would have been even greater if Kruti really got the marks she deserved. Her performance was awesome the prop she used made dancing very difficult. There was one slight slip from which she recovered in seconds but this was penalize whereas Jai and Prince who made numerous hugh mistakes were overlooked

Edited by vishala08 - 23 May 2011 at 4:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycThatOneGuyGauahargeous_N

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
^ THIS, I definitely agree with.

Prince didn't, in MY OWN OPINION (which I do not try to declare as facts), deserve the points he received. His folly was greater than that of Kruti, and even then, he received almost the same points? O___O oddd

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517ankit_nycThatOneGuyLeadNitrateGauahargeous_N

sanjudiewithu Newbie
sanjudiewithu
sanjudiewithu

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Dis dks def proves one thng dat mayuresh was far better than jai n siddesh.n slight better dan dharmesh in solo.but d sir is most intelligent dancer in dks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycThatOneGuy

sanjudiewithu Newbie
sanjudiewithu
sanjudiewithu

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
And also parvez was surprise! He perfomd brilliantly! So as bhawana! But im very disappntd wit alisha n amrita both r my fav! Hope alisha vil b one of d master in lil master

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517MKrayZeeankit_nycThatOneGuy

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Laughing Laughing Laughing...

What else Josh can expect from Ankit :)
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
If Puneet can get a perfect 10 from everyone by doing a simple routine...only unusually dressed and doing an unusual character...then Jai deserves too for putting so much hardwork in his performance...and what so special about Dharmesh's solo...seen him doing that 100nth times.True perfect 10 deserving performance was the M-V arial act.

On a positive note, even if Jai succeeded in bulling, as per his "haters", all "diggwajs" of dance, I would take it as a complement for him.

Edited by Pradarshak - 23 May 2011 at 9:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akannahindu4lyfyipeeNishita123AreYaar

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Ankit bhai, you stole my words? Yeh kya baat hui?Tongue

Anyways, yeah, I was thinking of starting a similar topic. I do not think Jai deserved 50/50. Maybe 47, maybe 48, but definitely not perfect. The dance steps he was given were ordinary to say the least and there was nothing extraordinary in his performance, although I could see he did try hard to please the judges. Anyways, the perfect score was a 'mercy score' because he dedicated the song to 'everyone who he had offended', nothing more, nothing less. If he got a perfect, I feel Vrushali should've gotten a perfect.

Tongue Arey Debayon bhai...nice to see you here...Yeah it was not a performance deserving of full marks...Tongue But thank god he got full marks, so at least the finale wasn't ruined by his tirades and bashing...Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

If Puneet can get a perfect 10 from everyone by doing a simple routine...only unusually dressed and doing an unusual character...then Jai deserves too for putting so much hardwork in his performance...and what so special about Dharmesh's solo...seen him doing that 100nth times.True perfect 10 deserving performance was the M-V arial act.

On a positive note, even if Jai succeeded in bulling, as per his "haters", all "diggwajs" of dance, I would take it as a complement for him.

Tongue Well you are right Punit and Jai do share a lot in common...Both finished 4th in their respective seasons of DID, and both are decent dancers...Tongue 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index