India-Forums

The Judges Were ... (Page 13)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

If Puneet can get a perfect 10 from everyone by doing a simple routine...only unusually dressed and doing an unusual character...then Jai deserves too for putting so much hardwork in his performance...and what so special about Dharmesh's solo...seen him doing that 100nth times.True perfect 10 deserving performance was the M-V arial act.

On a positive note, even if Jai succeeded in bulling, as per his "haters", all "diggwajs" of dance, I would take it as a complement for him.

Agree!! I was thinking the same - if Punit, Dharmesh and all can get 10, why not Jai?? If 50 was given to prove that they have forgiven him, why would Rajeev and Marzi be part of it, since they were not present in the earlier episode?!! If Jai deserved 47 or 48, then that means 2 or 3 judges have to give him 10 anyway!! If then, why not all five??

Also in the takkar round, when the three judges gave 30 to Amar, does it mean they took their revenge on Jai?? Looked like it since Amar wasnt perfect, I can understand him getting more than Jai, but perfect score?!! No, he had flaws in his act.. If he was given 27 and Jai was given 24, that would have looked right from the judges' side! But giving nothing to Jai and making both teams equal, how was it fair?? Good tactic, because Josh would have won that week even with Jai getting 24, because they were leading by five points!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Pradarshak

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Not sure about the judges but seems like this forum is surely being bullied by some fanatics of "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Aaliyah-

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

But giving nothing to Jai and making both teams equal, how was it fair?? Good tactic, because Josh would have won that week even with Jai getting 24, because they were leading by five points!!

Akanna, I agree with you - however I think the diff was of 4 points Smile

Edited by Nishita123 - 23 May 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

But giving nothing to Jai and making both teams equal, how was it fair?? Good tactic, because Josh would have won that week even with Jai getting 24, because they were leading by five points!!

Thank you Nishi... I thought it was five, just a vague recall.. Even with 4 points diff, Josh would have still won that week if Jai got 3 marks less than Amar... Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Not sure about the judges but seems like this forum is surely being bullied by some fanatics of "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" Tongue 

Voldemort? Shocked I knew it.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Thank you Nishi... I thought it was five, just a vague recall.. Even with 4 points diff, Josh would have still won that week if Jai got 3 marks less than Amar... Big smile
Agreed Big smile 

akanna

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
As  far asfor forgiveness goes,  I think the judges all forgave jai, last week itself, although none of them seem to have forgotten it,  you could see when prince finishes his performace, three judges point out the fact that prince didn't stop unlike certain someone. Also i think, the fact that prince got a little more marks inspite of forgetting twice and showing it, is coz of the fact that he didn't stop compared to a certain someone, which i thought was unfair to everyone, even to prince.

I agree Jai made mistake and he shouldn't have got full marks, but the marking system at times makes so sense to me, for a number of times. when i thought the contestant would get a certain mark and they end of either getting more or getting less.
Whatever it is, i am sure , the judges are not bullied into giving the marks, they judged with, purely wrt the performance on GF an gave the marks, I might not agree to it, but i donot think they were made to give the marks.

Also, its easy to comment on performances when we see them from TV, the edited clean neat ones, but the judges see it live, and the decision is made then and there not after Action Replay. 
I thought, Jai was excellent with the double ballet bars, yes there were mistakes with trampoline, but he was beautiful with ballet bars.

akanna

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Okay having watched Jai's performance in the finale, I can confidently say that the judges were bullied in to giving him full marks by his tirade-prone nature...There is no way that Jai deserved full marks for his performance in the finale...This was a clear instance of the judges NOT wanting to deal with Jai's tirades and hence giving him full marks to avoid those tirades...It's a shame that the great stage of DID has had to witness such an unfortunate turn of events where one contestant is able to bully the judges in to giving him marks that he clearly does not deserve...Confused Shaimak and Remo should have given him what he really deserved NOT what he thinks he deserves...Confused although the judges can't be blamed either, I mean who wants to be accused of cheating and fraud on television like Jai accused them last week? Confused 

okay, having read your post...im sure the moderators were bullied into not banning your account. honestly, if the judges can be "bullied" as you say, then they don't deserve to be judges. i don't know if you know the meaning of bullied, or any other word for that matter, but here, let google help.

bully

exclamation

1. An expression of admiration or approval
      • - he got away?bully for him

noun /'bo?ole/
    bullies, plural

1. A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker

noun

1. Corned beef

verb /'bo?ole/
        bullied, past participle; bullied, past tense; bullies, 3rd person singular present; bullying, present participle

1. Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants
          • - a local man was bullied into helping them

adjective

1. Very good; first-rate
          • - the statue really looked bully

so what jai made a minor mistake, get over it. d-sir missed 3 beats yet he also received full marks...jai is way more versatile than ur damn d-d-d-sir
          besides, im sure u make mistakes all the time at home, yet your parents always say ur "PERFECT" (HA!) 
          anyways, go eat a muffin and give me one as well before i become mean :)

Big smile oh no you shut me up by calling me names and using abusive language...Big smile You win...Just like no one can compete with Jai when it comes to bashing in DID, no one can compete with you when it comes to bashing other forum members...Big smile Let me know if you want a medal or a trophy...Tongue

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
      Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
      Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
      Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index