Lux Dance ke Superstars

The Judges Were ...

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay having watched Jai's performance in the finale,...There is no way that Jai deserved full marks for his performance in the finale...This was a clear instance of the judges NOT wanting to deal with Jai's tirades and hence giving him full marks to avoid those tirades...It's a shame that the great stage of DID has had to witness such an unfortunate turn of events where one contestant is able to bully the judges in to giving him marks that he clearly does not deserve...😕 Shaimak and Remo should have given him what he really deserved NOT what he thinks he deserves...😕 although the judges can't be blamed either, I mean who wants to be accused of cheating and fraud on television like Jai accused them last week? 😕  Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have to agree with this one!

before watching i already knew he got full marks so i thought hes done something out of this world .. when watching the act i was like uhhh its not as good as marks he got

he did some mistakes .. usually whenever someone does a mistake they say: "would have given you 10 but mistake ke liye ek mark kaam"

this was totally scripted ... Zee must have told them to forgive him and do this

i dont think theyve actually forgiven him ... esp remo and geeta
Edited by ekta_salman - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

i have to agree with this one!

before watching i already knew he got full marks so i thought hes done something out of this world .. when watching the act i was like uhhh its not as good as marks he got

he did some mistakes .. usually whenever someone does a mistake they say: "would have given you 10 but mistake ke liye ek mark kaam"

this was totally scripted ... Zee must have told them to forgive him and do this

i dont think theyve actually forgiven him ... esp remo and geeta

😛 Real forgiveness will come when we see Jai working with Shaimak, Remo, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc...I personally don't think any of these people will ever want to work with him...Think about it...Is Jai really that good of a dancer to support his rude and arrogant behavior? The guy fnished 4th in DID 1...I mean come on, it's not as if he is amongst the best dancers in India...Why would anyone want to deal with his attitude when they can get someone better with less attitude? 😛
-desigirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Real forgiveness will come when we see Jai working with Shaimak, Remo, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc...I personally don't think any of these people will ever want to work with him...Think about it...Is Jai really that good of a dancer to support his rude and arrogant behavior? The guy fnished 4th in DID 1...I mean come on, it's not as if he is amongst the best dancers in India...Why would anyone want to deal with his attitude when they can get someone better with less attitude? 😛

exactly ... all of them have better choices .. none of them would EVER work with him lol
and @ bold ...tht day wont come ... tht means NEVER will he get forgiveness Tongue
ankit_nyc thumbnail

exactly ... all of them have better choices .. none of them would EVER work with him lol
and @ bold ...tht day wont come ... tht means NEVER will he get forgiveness 😛

😛 Hey you know that old saying? "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice and shame on me"...😛 If any of these choreographers do decide to work with Jai outside of DID then they deserve all that's coming their way...😛
-desigirl- thumbnail

😛 Hey you know that old saying? "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice and shame on me"...😛 If any of these choreographers do decide to work with Jai outside of DID then they deserve all that's coming their way...😛

lol com'on im sure theyre smart enough to know jais true face ... tht day wont come Tongue
ankit_nyc thumbnail

lol com'on im sure theyre smart enough to know jais true face ... tht day wont come 😛

😃 Yeah I don't think any choreographers are rushing out to work with someone who finished 4th in one of the countless dancing shows, got knocked out of Jhalak so early on, and has shown a habit of belitteling mentors, contestants, and public...😛 People gave examples of some stars having attitudes and still being succesful and that's absolutely true...however those stars are truly stars, NOT 4th place finishers...😛 
-desigirl- thumbnail

😃 Yeah I don't think any choreographers are rushing out to work with someone who finished 4th in one of the countless dancing shows, got knocked out of Jhalak so early on, and has shown a habit of belitteling mentors, contestants, and public...😛 People gave examples of some stars having attitudes and still being succesful and that's absolutely true...however those stars are truly stars, NOT 4th place finishers...😛 

lol i like how you always mock tht in every place u can 😆
yes ankit ... jais lost every reality show hes been on
and yes stars like Priyanka Chopra are full of attitude which makes me love her even more 😃 .. she has the right .. shes reached heights 😃
Edited by ekta_salman - 12 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit bhai, you stole my words? Yeh kya baat hui?😛

Anyways, yeah, I was thinking of starting a similar topic. I do not think Jai deserved 50/50. Maybe 47, maybe 48, but definitely not perfect. The dance steps he was given were ordinary to say the least and there was nothing extraordinary in his performance, although I could see he did try hard to please the judges. Anyways, the perfect score was a 'mercy score' because he dedicated the song to 'everyone who he had offended', nothing more, nothing less. If he got a perfect, I feel Vrushali should've gotten a perfect.
Edited by debayon - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If they didn't give him a perfect score, I think then it would look like they didn't forgive him.