India-Forums

The Judges Were ...

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Okay having watched Jai's performance in the finale,...There is no way that Jai deserved full marks for his performance in the finale...This was a clear instance of the judges NOT wanting to deal with Jai's tirades and hence giving him full marks to avoid those tirades...It's a shame that the great stage of DID has had to witness such an unfortunate turn of events where one contestant is able to bully the judges in to giving him marks that he clearly does not deserve...Confused Shaimak and Remo should have given him what he really deserved NOT what he thinks he deserves...Confused although the judges can't be blamed either, I mean who wants to be accused of cheating and fraud on television like Jai accused them last week? Confused 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 25 May 2011 at 5:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08Muks20bratz007-desigirl-ThatOneGuydebayonmazkachazkaGauahargeous_N

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
i have to agree with this one!

before watching i already knew he got full marks so i thought hes done something out of this world .. when watching the act i was like uhhh its not as good as marks he got

he did some mistakes .. usually whenever someone does a mistake they say: "would have given you 10 but mistake ke liye ek mark kaam"

this was totally scripted ... Zee must have told them to forgive him and do this

i dont think theyve actually forgiven him ... esp remo and geeta

Edited by ekta_salman - 22 May 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aiysha...Xbratz007ankit_nycmazkachazka

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

before watching i already knew he got full marks so i thought hes done something out of this world .. when watching the act i was like uhhh its not as good as marks he got

he did some mistakes .. usually whenever someone does a mistake they say: "would have given you 10 but mistake ke liye ek mark kaam"

this was totally scripted ... Zee must have told them to forgive him and do this

Tongue Real forgiveness will come when we see Jai working with Shaimak, Remo, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc...I personally don't think any of these people will ever want to work with him...Think about it...Is Jai really that good of a dancer to support his rude and arrogant behavior? The guy fnished 4th in DID 1...I mean come on, it's not as if he is amongst the best dancers in India...Why would anyone want to deal with his attitude when they can get someone better with less attitude? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Real forgiveness will come when we see Jai working with Shaimak, Remo, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc...I personally don't think any of these people will ever want to work with him...Think about it...Is Jai really that good of a dancer to support his rude and arrogant behavior? The guy fnished 4th in DID 1...I mean come on, it's not as if he is amongst the best dancers in India...Why would anyone want to deal with his attitude when they can get someone better with less attitude? Tongue
exactly ... all of them have better choices .. none of them would EVER work with him lol
and @ bold ...tht day wont come ... tht means NEVER will he get forgiveness Tongue

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

exactly ... all of them have better choices .. none of them would EVER work with him lol
and @ bold ...tht day wont come ... tht means NEVER will he get forgiveness Tongue

Tongue Hey you know that old saying? "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice and shame on me"...Tongue If any of these choreographers do decide to work with Jai outside of DID then they deserve all that's coming their way...Tongue
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Tongue Hey you know that old saying? "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice and shame on me"...Tongue If any of these choreographers do decide to work with Jai outside of DID then they deserve all that's coming their way...Tongue
lol com'on im sure theyre smart enough to know jais true face ... tht day wont come Tongue

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

lol com'on im sure theyre smart enough to know jais true face ... tht day wont come Tongue

Big smile Yeah I don't think any choreographers are rushing out to work with someone who finished 4th in one of the countless dancing shows, got knocked out of Jhalak so early on, and has shown a habit of belitteling mentors, contestants, and public...Tongue People gave examples of some stars having attitudes and still being succesful and that's absolutely true...however those stars are truly stars, NOT 4th place finishers...Tongue 
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Big smile Yeah I don't think any choreographers are rushing out to work with someone who finished 4th in one of the countless dancing shows, got knocked out of Jhalak so early on, and has shown a habit of belitteling mentors, contestants, and public...Tongue People gave examples of some stars having attitudes and still being succesful and that's absolutely true...however those stars are truly stars, NOT 4th place finishers...Tongue 
lol i like how you always mock tht in every place u can LOL
yes ankit ... jais lost every reality show hes been on
and yes stars like Priyanka Chopra are full of attitude which makes me love her even more Big smile .. she has the right .. shes reached heights Big smile

Edited by ekta_salman - 22 May 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index