Fan Fictions

request for permission

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kushbo

Kushbo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Question hello i would like to request permission by you the people on this site to write my stories and post them on my wall, if you are okay with this please tell me.

here's a bit about me, I'm from Guyana, South America, I love to write, read and well  i love science and experiments, i love being in the lab. i write science fiction when I'm in my moods. my favourite movie is 'Thor' because it is mainly about physics and fiction, it deals with magnetic fields of the earth. also indian movies. i write about love and death. i love twilight saga and vampire diaries.

please approve of me writing please... for me to publish anything here i need your approval, so it depends on your comments. Smile    

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "request for permission" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Embarrassedwat do u mean approve?Confused
ND i also love twilight!!!Embarrassed
R u Edward or Jacob?
Im an Edward 4 lyffEmbarrassed

Kushbo

Kushbo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
lol! i'm all for Emmit. but why i need approval cause i don't know what i'm allowed to publish here cause i don't want my work deleted else i'll cry.  

Barbie3143

IF-Rockerz

Barbie3143

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
this is a fanfic  section...you can post your writing here.. full permitted...go on girl..
i would luv to read about  vampire diaries...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91

Kushbo

Kushbo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
ok i'll start with short stories for now, but i'll leave my in dept ones for my actual pages. i think i'll start off with love, Karan V Grover, or vampire diaries. you guys choose.

A - Karan V Grover
B - Love
C - Vampire Diaries  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top