Vansh missing :magic Missing...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ever since vansh/ rohit khurana left the show the magic that utaran came up with has vanished. although vansh's ouster reunited the eternal couple veer-ichha but still nothing can match the romantic n passionate chemistry between vansh -ichha.

Rohit made vansh so lovable n unique that some of us fell in love with him the moment we saw him. n for those who didnt like vansh definitely liked n loved Rohit for his talent as vansh...!! 

The magic that vansh bought is missing. its the same old story between tappu n ichha. n now with veer bending more towards tappu it sounds all the more irritating , annoying n hopeless. 

after the satya-sanchi revelation again the focus would be on tappu's unending enemity with ichha. back to from where it started.

vansh was the only character that bought back interest of many viewers and attracted many new viewers. his insanity caught many hearts, his love made us all fall for him n his anger scared us but didnt stop us from loving him. he was different, he was confused but he was The CHARM...

i still miss vansh ...more than that Rohit. miss the Rohit=Tina pair...they looked ohh soo wow with each other. wish if he could come back in the show as vansh or as a new character...

Rohit was an outstanding performer. Really do miss him and of course Vansh =]

I have to admit he was vibrant actor, i started watching ever since rohit entered... He was the one who got me watch uttaran.. Oncei liked the show then searched previous episodes n watched them l8r... So sumhow its like icha with vansh seemed right to me always... After ended his part showed icha cooing back to veer just couple of months l8r vanshs death made me loss impression for her! Vancha was good!
I still miss Vansh badly...😭
   I miss the magic of vansh ..he brought a diffrent dimension to the story ...

veer is so dissappointing ...so dumb ...so confused ...

Vansh was just for Ichcha only ...only for her ...while Veer is in danger being grabbed up by tht devil tappu 😑😑😑...Ichcha cant b sure whther her hubby wud not b again snatched frm her ..patheticπŸ˜•

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

I miss the magic of vansh ..he brought a diffrent dimension to the story ...

😭😭😭😭
cmnt on RK's IF profile ...he is 66 now
Originally posted by OMG01

I have to admit he was vibrant actor, i started watching ever since rohit entered... He was the one who got me watch uttaran.. Oncei liked the show then searched previous episodes n watched them l8r... So sumhow its like icha with vansh seemed right to me always... After ended his part showed icha cooing back to veer just couple of months l8r vanshs death made me loss impression for her! Vancha was good!

same was with me. i had left watching utaran after the leap. then one day while switching over channels i saw this guy all silent, siting in white, beautiful eyes and this hot style...i was like who is this? i started watching UT bcz of him only. he was the charm ...

veer is so confused, cant take one stand at one pt of time. vansh was stronger, he loved someone had the courage to say it aloud n to get his love in any way.
Originally posted by rittu_deep

I still miss Vansh badly...😭

even i miss him n his aura baadly...he was "something" πŸ˜­