Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Its clear that he already choose Gauri!!! And then he remembered their  scenes at the same time like G!

Yes Mel, they werecompletely connected...
R's expressions at the mandap were heartwrenching. OMG... MIK, MIK, MIK !!!!!!!
Darine1980 thumbnail

And all the AG fans said that she is the saving trace of the show, we seeit how she saved it! imho she was one of the reasopn , why the show got axed!

Yes everybody was hanging aroung saying that but what happened to Sangini prooves that they were completely wrong !!! What went wrong with the show are just the storyline and the bad writers... there's nothing to do with the leads who are perfect !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
MIK and Binny did a fabe jon in the last  epis!!!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Have you seen the segment about the last day of shoot of Sangini?
I found the interview of MIK and Binny sad... MIK doesn't talk too much,but you can clearly see how much he was disappointed and sad about the ending of th show; and Binny who said that she doesn't cry easily, has broken in tears!
Darine1980 thumbnail

MIK and Binny did a fabe jon in the last  epis!!!

Their performances are always outstanding...

I can't wait when R will find G tomorrow ! In the precap, they'll make a wink to the old R and old G... R wearing the driving costume and G the outfit she used to wear when she was maiden !
Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Have you seen the segment about the last day of shoot of Sangini?

I found the interview of MIK and Binny sad... MIK doesn't talk too much,but you can clearly see how much he was disappointed and sad about the ending of th show; and Binny who said that she doesn't cry easily, has broken in tears!

It was Geeta , who said that Binny doesnt cry so easily!

And i aasume, she cried cause she will miss the cast and crew of Sangini, which became like a second family for her!
Darine1980 thumbnail

It was Geeta , who said that Binny doesnt cry so easily!

And i aasume, she cried cause she will miss the cast and crew of Sangini, which became like a second family for her!

Something I really liked is that Binny said that she hopes that they'll work togeither again with MIK. And MIK adds he'll promise that they'll entertain us again.
I know that it's hard to see the same couple to work togeither again in another show, I'd say it's almost impossible... Binny and MIK get along very well, and  who knows? May be they'll work togeither again... I just hope this will happen one day, InshAllah !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
^  I am hoping and praying to see them  again, together or not!!!

Darine , why i cant accept member querys on FB???  Someone wanted to become a member on Binnys group, but i couldnt accept her .😕😕😕
Darine1980 thumbnail

^  I am hoping and praying to see them  again, together or not!!!

Darine , why i cant accept member querys on FB???  Someone wanted to become a member on Binnys group, but i couldnt accept her .😕😕😕

Please look at you scrapbook Mel !

I have the same pb for few days now, and I don't know where the pb comes from Confused
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I hope it will be resolved soon!

Do you think Zee has read our comments?I mean , when we gave them positive feedbakc they replied back, but not on our negative ones.😕😕😕