Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Thats So Awsome. Rudra Leaves Pihu. Yahoo. Just Two More Episodes Left. ): ):
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Omg, I can't wait to watch it! It's sad that Sangini is ending so soon, where will we have such awesome scenes and to die for expressions from MIK? I guess no where, I want back onscreen as fast as possible.

Yes soo sad to have such awsome scenes at the end of the show... and you're right, MIK is the only who makes me feel this way !
Originally posted by Darine1980

P is always confused.. she feels that she's doing something wrong 🥱!!

She will turn positive according to the news from Sbs.

For me it looked like R didn't get his memory back at that moment, you can clearly see it by his dialogue and expressions!

Hey Nici, welcome. How are you?

She will turn positive according to the news from Sbs.

That 's so annoying... I've wished another end for her 😈!

Yes! That's awesome, the best thing ever yet, that would give Pihu all the answers!😃

Exactly... she's not able to take her own decisions so R will take them for her !
I'd love to see R leaving P in the mandap in his unconscious state and to proove P that she was totally wrong !

MIK will always be my fave no matter what, He's too awesome, and he has stolen my heart, there is no turning back for me.

I hope he doesn't regain his memory at that time but later when he confessed his feeling for G.

Exactly... she's not able to take her own decisions so R will take them for her !
I'd love to see R leaving P in the mandap in his unconscious state and to proove P that she was totally wrong !

Exactly I want him to prove to her that she was totally wrong about everything she said to G. she might be in total shock if R left her on the mandap alone running after G.

I told Mel we were having a little Rudra!