Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Wow! He told G that he's attracted to someone else and it's his wedding day? Damn, why those guys had to took him away. He wants to let G knows how he is feeling.

Yes he wanted to confess his feelings for her even if it looks odd for him. OMG... MIK's expressions in this scene are priceless !
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darine1980

No no Riia... she doesn't tell him that she's leaving the house, he's totally unaware of it !

I bet if he knows that she is leaving he will stop her. I want to see G leaving and R breaking up the wedding going after her. That would be awesome!

-Ria- thumbnail

Yes he wanted to confess his feelings for her even if it looks odd for him. OMG... MIK's expressions in this scene are priceless !

Wow. He wanted to confess his feeling for her although he thinks that she is married and pregnant? That's great, why all the good things happening now when the show is ending? I know MIK are just totally superb in scenes like that. God bless him!

Darine1980 thumbnail

So was R happy that he sees G when he open his eyes or was he confused?

He looked a bit surprised...Actually I can't describe, you have to watch the scene. I love the way he looked at her when he turned back!
Darine1980 thumbnail

I bet if he knows that she is leaving he will stop her. I want to see G leaving and R breaking up the wedding going after her. That would be awesome!

Ahahah.. You're too good Riia cause you guessed what happened in the precap !
Actually, the precap shows R and  P in the mandap, then R's taken G's name and said that the marriage can't take place and left the mandap !
-Ria- thumbnail

He looked a bit surprised...Actually I can't describe, you have to watch the scene. I love the way he looked at her when he turned back!

Omg, I can't wait to watch it! It's sad that Sangini is ending so soon, where will we have such awesome scenes and to die for expressions from MIK? I guess no where, I want back onscreen as fast as possible.

Darine1980 thumbnail
I am sure R has broken the marriage ceremory with P while he didn't get his memory back yet!
-Ria- thumbnail

Ahahah.. You're too good Riia cause you guessed what happened in the precap !
Actually, the precap shows R and  P in the mandap, then R's taken G's name and said that the marriage can't take place and left the mandap !

That's great, that means that he didn't regain his memory as yet and chooses G over P, YES! I'm happy.

He left P in the mandap, Hahaha!😆

Darine1980 thumbnail
P is always confused.. she feels that she's doing something wrong 🥱!!
-Ria- thumbnail

I am sure R has broken the marriage ceremory with P while he didn't get his memory back yet!

Yes! That's awesome, the best thing ever yet, that would give Pihu all the answers!😃