Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey hun, I'm fine' how are you? Wow that's great, I'm happy that he's thinking about Gauri alone, u cried?

I am fine... but it was a bit sad, and thinking about the end of Sangini makes me sad even more !
Originally posted by Darine1980

G has prepared her luggage and is ready to leave. She's gone to R's room to tell him goodbye and to give him the gift, you know the one he's fixed yesterday.
R was surprised to see her giving him this gift befor the wedding's ceremory, she claimed that she'll not get the time to see him after the wedding. Then he said that she is his friend and he'll aways get the time for her 😭

Awww, that is so sweet, he will always have time for her, she told him that she is leaving the house? What was his reaction?

Hi Mely, I'm fine. How are you? Did you like today's episode?

Have to watch it. Was out with my friend.

Girls will be right back!

I am fine... but it was a bit sad, and thinking about the end of Sangini makes me sad even more !

I know, I don't want to think about the end, just wanna enjoy the rest that's left of the show. I'm sure the last 2 episodes will be awesome according to Iqo.

The mirror scene was yesterday's precap, how was it?

Very good... R said to G that he wants to tell her something and that she'll be able to understand him. He said even if it's her wedding day, he feels attracted by someone else... but some guys have come and take him from there as everybody is waiting for the groom to begin the ceremony !

Ok Mel, enjoy the episode!

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Hi Dar  and Ria, how are you . my sweetys?  Sorry for my late entry.😳

Hello Mel, how are you?

Very good... R said to G that he wants to tell her something and that she'll be able to understand him. He said even if it's her wedding day, he feels attracted by someone else... but some guys have come and take him from there as everybody is waiting for the groom to begin the ceremony !

Wow! He told G that he's attracted to someone else and it's his wedding day? Damn, why those guys had to took him away. He wants to let G knows how he is feeling.

Awww, that is so sweet, he will always have time for her, she told him that she is leaving the house? What was his reaction?

No no Riia... she doesn't tell him that she's leaving the house, he's totally unaware of it !

So was R happy that he sees G when he open his eyes or was he confused?