Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Girls please past this on Zees wall, shayed woh react karega!

One advice from a viewer: If you want to be the NO 1 channel, then stop playing with the feelings of your viewers! dont play hide and seek with us! We were very patient the last days with the rumour that Sangini ends!We want an honest reply, if the show ends!
If the the CVs had listened to us, then the show would not had been under the scanner!
Its a shame that we wont see Binny and Iqbal together on screen in the future, i became a BIG FAN of this jodi thanks to Sangini!Wishing them the BEST in their lives and hopefully we will see them together or not on screen again!

Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I'm really confused about the sindoor scene where R remembers & I can't understand why he didn't ask G about it, how come RR doesn't know that Rats has paid someone to pose as G's husband.

Cause he knows that she doesn't want G nearby, but he knows as well she loves G and doesn't want her to get harmed.
I am sure R will kill Ratnesh when he'll get his memory back, cause it's a serious issue here.
He's participated to G's kidnapping. Plus, they's ve drugged her while she's pregnant which involves that it could harm her child... and he wants to send her far away from R.
Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Artemis678

I Just Hope Rudra Remembers Everything On June 2nd. And Gives Pihu A Tight Slap On Her Face. (: (:

Exactly I want to see Rudra slapping her & throwing her out of his life for good.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Exactly I want to see Rudra slapping her & throwing her out of his life for good.

Slapping is  not enough punishment for her and the other 2.😡😡😡
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Cause he knows that she doesn't want G nearby, but he knows as well she loves G and doesn't want her to get harmed.
I am sure R will kill Ratnesh when he'll get his memory back, cause it's a serious issue here.
He's participated to G's kidnapping. Plus, they's ve drugged her while she's pregnant which involves that it could harm her child... and he wants to send her far away from R.

Actually Dar, I want him to kill Rats because he deserves to be punished severely for his sins. Rudra will go ballistic when he gets back his memory.

Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

P had again doubts, but her maasi influenced her again! That girls is such a stupid, weak and boring  character!

I am sorry there're no doubts to have. She's not a 3 years girl to get influence by someone. She's an adult and can make the difference between which is good and which is not! And what she's doing is bad, she exactly knows that. She has no excuse, I am sorry !
-Ria- thumbnail
Yes Mel, you said exactly what is in my mind. I will post it on Zee FB.                                                  
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

I Just Hope Rudra Remembers Everything On June 2nd. And Gives Pihu A Tight Slap On Her Face. (: (:

OR A BIG PUNCH !
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I am sorry there're no doubts to have. She's not a 3 years girl to get influence by someone. She's an adult and can make the difference between which is good and which is not! And what she's doing is bad, she exactly knows that. She has no excuse, I am sorry !

Honestly i never liked Pihu and that AG plays P makes it worser!
I wish they would kill her off and save us from her appearance!
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Its again  too little. It should be something which makes them understand (which i doubt they ever will,they are not that smart!)  and feel RaGas pain 1000000000000000000000000x more.