Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 68)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
star one saying pia will fall for abhay all over again. that;s what they said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@Rupa: Oops! I didn't realise I was being stalked LOL
Thanks (:

@Syria: Why would they lie about that? Confused
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Rupa: Oops! I didn't realise I was being stalked LOL
Thanks (:

@Syria: Why would they lie about that? Confused
No dear i love ur writting & i do read good writer of this forum .Smile.

.Jane..

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
idk chills. i was like i know fans are really upset with the shows and i said if wanan increase the trps plz make pia fall for abhay all over again, they said it will happen give it some episodes, and it will take some episodes. and, it will happen. do u think they are telling the truth? people say they lied Cry

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Soha, honestly, I love Sid, I admit not the character but for the actor and I really won't mid him back. At the same time, with the ongoing AP/JP and Vampire v/s werewolves coming up, bringing SK back would only diminish the already wee-bit screenspace the main plot is getting even further.
As far as AP getting proper focus is concerned, check out the previous pages of the AT. I've already discussed it enough. EK always beats around the bush and finally, when she gets a notice to shut her shows, she rushes the main  plot. 
And I concur what you said about the CVs. They might misunderstand what the audience wants because honestly, from what I infer, half the people here will continue watching the show even if Pia dies, just as long as Abhay is happy. Well, they can go ahead and do what 10% of the audience wants. EK hardly ever pays heed to net audience, BTW. She usually does her own thing. If this time is no different, I don't think we need to be worried. And every show which has listened to net audience has had a downfall because audience has different taste and preference. They can't keep everyone happy. So for their own sake, they should just concentrate on what the show is suppose to be about...

@black, agreed, and considering it didnt work in the shows favour last time, it wont do much this time eaither.

well, guess i should have known better before getting attached to a EK show, she seem to love torturing ppl.OuchOuchAngry
Well, as much as i enjoy Abhay, i enjoy Piya, eaither of them not there, its incomplete for me.  And honestly speaking, i am gonna advice you what u adviced me, views here might not even be the 10% of majority, majority is the same who gave up on the show drasticaly within 3 weeks (some months back postpone the vampire revelation), when both Abhay and Piya were barely shown and their track was sidelined as much as possible.
So i hope its as u say, and EK doesnt care abt these kind of forums.

Edited by Sohanax - 21 June 2011 at 7:18am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@Rupa: All I can say is Thank You! That's very sweet of you <33

@Syria: Aree, yaar. You need SO to tell you that? Isn't it obvious Pia will fall in love again? And I told you yesterday, EK show hai. Love triangle hoga. Better be prepared than disheartened. Ultimately, it will be AbhIya. This show is after all their love story na? And dark love story so their reunion won't be this easy will it? Tongue

-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Since you all discussing about piya ..i just found few agree aboout piya& jay kissing not being fine & i was one of them .

My reason was based on just piya character but not abhay's piya . She as individual person has past for 16 years with certain moral & value . When she went to france she should have been more strong with carrying same moral . So taking this as point i did feel somewhere scene was not justified

hmm my pov Tongue...but just like to discuss

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
so u think star one is not lying. pia will fall for abhay again?Dancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index