Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 64)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Heyy!! Nice to see you here!! What's your name? 

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Hey i belive we have talked in some posts:)

I'm Soha. doin fine?

Edited by Sohanax - 21 June 2011 at 6:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I cant belive ppl would start questioning APs eternal love based on the ongoing trackErmm

Edited by Sohanax - 21 June 2011 at 6:17am

.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Soha, what ppl have conveniently forgotten is that Piya has NO CONSCIOUS MEMORY of Abhay. Her heart remembers him but not her mind.

We never accused Abhay of the same even though he continues to love Maithli somewhere.

Edited by Pocahontas - 21 June 2011 at 6:26am

o.Soha.o

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Yes, Soha, we have. You're one of the very few sensible people I actually enjoy interacting with.

@People: Well, I would suggest please ignore them. Both of us know who the 'real AbhIya fans' are. Rest are just forced to choose Team AbhIya but they're only Abhay fans. Honestly, I've long given up on this forum and the members' faith and belief in their so-called 'favourite' couple. So don't be upset please <33

o.Soha.o

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Soha, what ppl have conveniently forgotten is that Piya has NO CONSCIOUS MEMORY of Abhay. Her heart remembers him but nit her mind.

We never accused Abhay of the same even though he continues to love Maithli somewhere.

@black. ExactlyConfused

And agreed,Abhay loves Maithali, that wouldnt question his and Piyas eternal connection and bond thats beyond everything and everyone else.

Edited by Sohanax - 21 June 2011 at 6:30am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Soha, what ppl have conveniently forgotten is that Piya has NO CONSCIOUS MEMORY of Abhay. Her heart remembers him but nit her mind.

@black. ExactlyConfused

And agreed,Abhay loves Maithali, that wouldnt question his and Piyas eternal connection and bond thats beyond everything and everyone else.

That is the whole point,right? Abhay may always have a special affection for Metz but Piya is his soulmate. So, even if Piya - i mean this 'engineered' Piya develops feelings for Jay or anyone else, all her soul radars will lead her back to her soulmate Abhay.

o.Soha.o

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Yes, Soha, we have. You're one of the very few sensible people I actually enjoy interacting with.

Aww, thank youEmbarrassed. Same to you thenSmile

@People: Well, I would suggest please ignore them. Both of us know who the 'real AbhIya fans' are. Rest are just forced to choose Team AbhIya but they're only Abhay fans. Honestly, I've long given up on this forum and the members' faith and belief in their so-called 'favourite' couple. So don't be upset please <33

Maybe it took me by surprise since i havent been active regulary. But then one would except some sensibility in views at least every once in a whileErmm. and that i mean from both sides. eaither its hyper positive posts or critisizm on one of them.

Not upsetSmile just that they attacked the logic sense hereLOL

Edited by Sohanax - 21 June 2011 at 6:45am

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index