Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 25)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
What Pia's Gonna Fall For Jay???

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@Sadaf: True, man! EK is known for ruining her own beautiful love stories. Lol! Let's hope AbhIya are spared. Hence, if at all there's going to be a Jay-Pia love story, I'm hoping it's one-sided.
Bbiee, see ya laters Hug

@Nici: Just something we hope won't happen LOL
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Well Abhay Was Rude To Pia Right? Bam They Fell In Love. (: I See Jay& Pia Heading The Same Way. Hatred Leads To Love.(:
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Net issuesSleepy

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

edit-

Edited by -monus- - 15 June 2011 at 11:50am
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Chill_Out

@monus: I liked Pia's eye make up today. The dress looked torn, IMO LOL
I, too, felt that Jay was just feeling an attraction at the skin show, it wasn't 'love'.
[/QUOTE]

yea, dark and sexy eyes.

As for the dress, i really liked the style. However what actually came in mind in that moment, was a flash of Abhays shirtless scene, having that body with the backless top leaned onto Abhays shirtless chestEvil Smile

Mona! long time sweety.

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yeah, Monus. The scene was all wrongly constructed to depict Jay's feelings for Piya. It came out all wrong with stress on physical attraction. Kabir's scenes were softer and sweeter and he was shown falling in love with Piya , the person , never with what she looked like.

Well i cant say i disliked the scene, even comming out wrong it looked refreshing. however eaither the actor, or better said the creatives leaned it towards more of physical attraction.
however, it wouldnt be all wrong eaither, when you have started to 'feel' based on terms of attractoin for someone, you would be more aware of such sight and would make you more restless, maybe thats what we can descrive his expression into aswell.
i liked how Piya was ' what you doin boy, fallin?' with her expressions.

But i miss ABHIYA!*arghh* tellywood creatives and their draggs!

Edited by -monus- - 15 June 2011 at 11:50am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

yea, dark and sexy eyes.

As for the dress, i really liked the style. However what actually came in mind in that moment, was a flash of Abhays shirtless scene, having that body with the backless top leaned onto Abhays shirtless chestEvil Smile

Mona! long time sweety.

Don't! My TV screen won't be able to take that much heat Blushing
Abhay would first cover her up before hugging her. He's after all 200 years old. Purane khayalaat ka hai ROFL.ROFL

As for the style, I don't know, it actually seemed torn!! If they wanted to make Pia wear something backless, they should've made it properly na. Like what she wore at Panchi and Danish's engagement. That was proper backless. I liked the front part though. And ya, dark and sexy eyes ROFL

-Edited-

Nici, AbhIya didn't fall in love because Abhay was rude to Pia but because they were always meant to be together Embarrassed
Anyway, I can just hope Pia doesn't fall for Jay. Baaki sab Ekta Maiyya ke haath mein hai LOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 15 June 2011 at 11:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.moonstruck.

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by -monus-

yea, dark and sexy eyes.

Mona! long time sweety.

Don't! My TV screen won't be able to take that much heat Blushing
Abhay would first cover her up before hugging her. He's after all 200 years old. Purane khayalaat ka hai ROFL.ROFL

As for the style, I don't know, it actually seemed torn!! If they wanted to make Pia wear something backless, they should've made it properly na. Like what she wore at Panchi and Danish's engagement. That was proper backless. I liked the front part though. And ya, dark and sexy eyes ROFL

Are, after all this coldness we need some proper heat!. But true, just imagning would put your heart at race let be if it actually gets visualized.

And what can i do, not enough with that the heat meter is just always high with these two, the other day i saw Breaking dawn trailer, and i cant take it out of my mind , not cause i am really eager for Edwardbella or anything( looking forward, but not restless) but main reason is, the moment i saw the bedroom scenes, AP just got stuck in mind , specially where he breaks the bedLOL . I know, i know, besharam to maximum. well chilli, i havent even startedWink

as for the dress, uffo, your choice then , it looked torn! liked it:)

edit-
chilli, i hope you are not underaged darling?ROFL

Edited by -monus- - 15 June 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index