Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 23)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
-[Be RiGht BaCk ]-

Goin' fo' Dinner ..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I like Jiya restricted to harmless nok-jhoks LOL
Anyway, they can make Jay fall in love with Pia just as long as she doesn't reciprocate. I won't blame Pia if she 'moves on' because she'll fall back anyway but I won't accept it Tongue
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
pia will never be able to move on, she will regain her memory back. it would pointless is she does not. and, don't worry the way she has loved abhay it would unbeliveable for her to love another person that way. i had clarify my love for abhay bec i got a rude pm claming i was not abhiya fan bec i joined jay's thread
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Stereotyping seriously disgusts me! Just because someone is an AbhIya fan so they can't like Jay? All Jay lovers have to be AbhIya haters right? Gosh! People and their thinking! DW, Syria! I love Jay too and AbhIya toh are my Jaan! If anyone has a problem with me liking both at the same time, their headache Big smile
Don't get upset about such little things Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.Dark-HuesTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
It will be terrible if Piya leads Jay on just because she has either forgotten Abhay or wants to show him that she can move on. Remember Piya's bf-gf episode with Kabir? But even if Piya gets some real feelings for Jay , what is the point. Abhay is embedded in her soul and she will end up doing something terrible to Jay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.Dark-Hues

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
haha poco just had to say that i love this siggy of urs:

it made my day lmao

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I know, Poco. She hooked up with Kabir just to spite Abhay, it was sad. I hope she doesn't do the same with Jay. But let's see what EK has in store for us (;

Heyyy, Mona! Hug
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

It will be terrible if Piya leads Jay on just because she has either forgotten Abhay or wants to show him that she can move on. Remember Piya's bf-gf episode with Kabir? But even if Piya gets some real feelings for Jay , what is the point. Abhay is embedded in her soul and she will end up doing something terrible to Jay.

It's possible that Piya will have some feelings' for Jay or she'll fall in Love with Jay , but yeah as you said Abhay is in her soul so she cannot run by it . Jay will play the role Of Kabir now i guess ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index