Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 17)

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@Neethi - Agree babes .. The story should be different then other love stories .. EK's show u see .. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Sadaf: Abhay ki dimaag ki batti jalaani bohat zaroori hai taaki Pia ki dimaag ki batti bhi jale Ermm

@Mehek: I hope so. It's high time AbhIya get a proper kickstart in their love story which is suppose to be DARK and not college romance <33

How this Button would get on yaaar .. Haseena was doin 'that , but she got in vain .. Again Abhay will take a long long time to let the things know properly ? Gosshhh !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarkFantasy-.Jane..

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by -DarkFantasy-

@Neethi - Yeah that also matters .. Hopefully after the fight btw them there will be love story of Abhay&Pia

Right now even the Clash wil ltake a Long time to proceed .. That means AbhiYa's tale is hangin' in the corner , or we should forget it for the present ?
Ouch
Yeah .. It will take veryyy long to again start with the love story .. As its not only AbhIya , Vampires , Were wolf & all but also other tracks like her family & stuff .. Dead
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

@Neethi - Yeah that also matters .. Hopefully after the fight btw them there will be love story of Abhay&Pia

Right now even the Clash wil ltake a Long time to proceed .. That means AbhiYa's tale is hangin' in the corner , or we should forget it for the present ?
Ouch
Yeah .. It will take veryyy long to again start with the love story .. As its not only AbhIya , Vampires , Were wolf & all but also other tracks like her family & stuff .. Dead

OMG ! I'm havin' heart attaCk now Ouch I just pray what we want we get to see it shortly ..
EK Please listen to Us ..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Mehek: I hope so!! I've really come to get attached to this show and specially AbhIya!! And all I can do is HOPE she won't let me down.

@Sadaf: No comments on Abhay's attitude. I guess I'll just rejoice that he's back at least LOL

Chalo people, I'm leaving now. See you all tomorrow! BBie! Good night! Hug

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 June 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarkFantasy-Dark-Hues

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I Have To Go Now Guys. Bye See All Tomrrow.

-DarkFantasy-

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Ouch

OMG ! I'm havin' heart attaCk now Ouch I just pray what we want we get to see it shortly ..
EK Please listen to Us ..

LOL Yeah .. Hopefully very soon .. Tongue
-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@Neethi - Me too just hope that everything will get alright soon ..

& Even I'm leaving .. Will come 2mrow .. Bbyee Gn Take care .. AbhIya Dream Embarrassed Day Dreaming 

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index