Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 128)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

@Kritz: Thx for sending a request yaar! Hug Glad we can be friends!!!
AwwHugI have seen your posts in this forum but never got a chance to interact with you

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Kritz08

So true Neethz.I have no respect for KSG as a person but i do respect him as an actor.KaSh was a craze when he was dating his then gf Shraddha but he knew where to draw a line.
Sukriti too has a personal life but have we ever seen her indulging in PDAs?She has never mixed her personal and professional life.I really respect her for that

Exactly!! I remember I used to love KaSh to death and I was honestly disappointed when I got to know he's going out with Shraddha but then I saw how amazingly he balanced his personal and professional life. And it's not like he never gave interviews with Shraddha. He did and so many of them but he gave them with Shilpa as well. She was never sidelined because of KSG's personal life. Neither were Suku and Jen later on.
Not only Suku, most people have the decency to balance their personal and professional lives. I respect all of them <33

@Sanju: Aw! Hug

@Syria and Soha: I'm pretty sure that's not Vahbiz but the admin of her page who happens to be a fan doing that (:

Hey guys,,.just came in ..am I missing some nonsense from Vahbiz FB page...???Ouch
Ur missing a ton yaar! Just read this!http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?notif_t=feed_comment
ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

AwwHugI have seen your posts in this forum but never got a chance to interact with you
Really? You've seen my posts?Embarrassed I'm honoured! Vaise tho I don't make many posts! I'm mostly a reader!LOL And awwhh! Same! Always wanted to talk to u!! Finally got the chance here!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@Neetho
Agree with you!Some people will never let us like them!!*sigh*

@Hema
Erm...its better you don't read Miss Vahbiz's updates sweets!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Really? You've seen my posts?Embarrassed I'm honoured! Vaise tho I don't make many posts! I'm mostly a reader!LOL And awwhh! Same! Always wanted to talk to u!! Finally got the chance here!! :)
Yes i have seen themEmbarrassedEven i prefer being a silent reader
Aww...really?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
yeah hema a fiesty argument between me and vabhiz yaar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Sanjana-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@Soha: Totally!! I remember that birthday segment of KSG. It was adorable. No matter how he is on the personal front, in his interviews, he comes across as an extremely warm and affectionate person. Maybe it's a facade but at least he makes an effort to put that facade for his fans and that's enough for me to be one <33
And oh my, I seriously can't believe that! As much as I dislike her and Vivian's PDA, I've always considered Vahbiz to be an adorable person Unhappy

@Kritz: Are you positive about this? Like 100%? I really don't want Vahbiz to be like that...

Hi, Hema <33

Edited by Chill_Out - 28 June 2011 at 7:55am

o.Soha.o-Doppelganger-

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
This is not Good, fans should not get into argument with her!! its only Sukirti and Vivian who has to pay for it. might even reflect their onscreen!

I mean serioulsy what does ppl expect from a so called celebrity who gets into argument with fans????...just that should be enough reason to know she is not reasonable!

-Doppelganger--Sanjana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index