Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 123)

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i thought ap would meet soon, i guess we have to wait until maha episode and another maha episode for her memory. they sure know how to drag the story.
hehehe... and maybe even after that we'll be waiting only!!LOL Pata nahi whn we will get to see a PROPER AbhIya meeting...

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Hi guys!! Can I also be involved in this convo? :)
Sure...no need to askHug
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Sohanax

@chillz. well if EK is involved. she is probably taking some revenge on StarOne then, for planning to end the shows or something,lol. cause seriously. Feeding audience with crap drag has limits!

ROFL That cracked me up LOL
See, it won't matter if the show ends next month or next year. It is obvious AP will reunite only in the last episode which will be super-rushed. 
I've always expected EK shows to have drags and useless fillers but PKYEK has beaten all records :P

@Kritz: Lol!! You're adorable when you get annoyed LOL
Thank you jiROFL
I have no respect for Miss VD and whatever respect i have for Mr Dsena is only because of the character he plays.

do u think star one is planning to end the shows?Ouch
Nooo!! Don't say that yaar!! Can't live without PKYEK!! :(((((
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Tired of Vivian and Vahbizz' wannabe Saifeena act , am just happy that Vivian and Sukirti's bond is genuine. The cake moment was nothing but genuine affection. I loved how she stuffed it into his mouth and laughed.

There bond is very much genuine, Poco and their past interviews before a certain revelation proves that. Not only with Suku but Vivian's bond with Vishal, supposedly his best friend and favourite costar, is also taking a backseat! Maybe I was expecting too much but for this reason, I'd honestly expected Vishal to be there in today's segment..

Oh didnt you read a interview some month back his fav costar is VD nowEmbarrassedClap. cause you know they coact so much.
I seriously stopped reading any articles of his after that one, seeing the insecurity.

I would have liked a Rithwick-Suku-Vivian interview!...they are supposdlySleepy the main plot now, so we should have seen them instead.

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 7:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sanjana-.Jane..

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by ---Pari---

Hi guys!! Can I also be involved in this convo? :)
Sure...no need to askHug
Thxxx Kritz!!! I'm Sanjana btw!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
yaar from the way the story been progressing, it looks like the trp will be lost of the show, and fans will lose their patience. i remember in jan ,and in the begining the trps were 1.0 or better.

-Sanjana-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Tired of Vivian and Vahbizz' wannabe Saifeena act , am just happy that Vivian and Sukirti's bond is genuine. The cake moment was nothing but genuine affection. I loved how she stuffed it into his mouth and laughed.

There bond is very much genuine, Poco and their past interviews before a certain revelation proves that. Not only with Suku but Vivian's bond with Vishal, supposedly his best friend and favourite costar, is also taking a backseat! Maybe I was expecting too much but for this reason, I'd honestly expected Vishal to be there in today's segment..

Oh didnt you read a interview some month back his fav costar is VD nowEmbarrassedClap. cause you know they coact so much.
I seriously stopped reading any articles of his after that one, seeing the insecurity.

I would have liked a Rithwick-Suku-Vivian interview!...they are supposdlySleepy the main plot now, so we should have seen them instead.
R u serious??! He said that his fav costar is VD???!!! Ouch Haye hayee... aur kitna PDA karenge ye dono????!!!

o.Soha.o

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

yaar from the way the story been progressing, it looks like the trp will be lost of the show, and fans will lose their patience. i remember in jan ,and in the begining the trps were 1.0 or better.
What are the trps now? N I honestly wouldn't be surprised if their trps went down with the way they are stretching the storyline...Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index