Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 99

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sohanax

@ Chillz. well exactly. i am not the kind who expect celebs to be saints. thats why his personal life doesnt ,noone personal life, comes off importance to me. its the acting he does and the way he carries the offscreens regarding that acting thats of my ineterst. KSG handles that well as Gurmeet recently. But here, even if we try to let go they insist on insist to get into our eyes.

@VD...sorry to dissapoint you sweeety, but thats reall here...i actually had to act like a psycologist to calm her down and talk to her in different ways like a i would talk to a 10 year old, to not let her anger affect others for what i had commented abt.

Yes, GC is another example but i didn't quote him because I don't happen to be a fan. Lol! 
VD has disappointed me big time. That's all I can say..

WB. Kiranni! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Oh my gosh!! I'm seriously so disappointed in her!! I totally agree with Soha!! No matter what, how can a celeb get into such arguments with a fan? They need to be polite! Fans are the ones who make them stars and the least they can do is care about them! She is not only insecure, but unsporting as well!! 

You know what Neethz she even threatened to close her fb fan page if her so called fans didn't comment on her profile on IF and increase her rank!πŸ₯±
Emotional blackmailing you know...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

You have to believe it Sanju.Thats the real Vahbiz Dorabje.😳Even i was shocked initially when i read her replies to fans.

😲😲 I'm thoroughly in a state of shock... how come Viv likes her when she is so mean? I don't understand this...πŸ˜•
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abhiya rocks πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

You know what Neethz she even threatened to close her fb fan page if her so called fans didn't comment on her profile on IF and increase her rank!πŸ₯±
Emotional blackmailing you know...

Oh god! Emotional Blackmail! Ab yehi dekhne ko baaki reh gayya tha!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lolzzz! Usme bhi she wants to be right nxt to Viv kya?πŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just don't understand how mean she is? i thought she was a sweetheart
-Sanjana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

OMG. i just saw the link of vahbizz'a Fan page...and made a mistake of actually taking the trouble of reading it...

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ what did i just read?? gosh, i can't believe this. an actor getting into argument with a fan over such an issue?? wow, i must say i am shocked and amazed. i have nothing left to say about vahbizz.. i am really speechless. 
ya chillz, vahbiz herself is the admin of her page..i can't believe this woman. 

This is my haalat also! 🀣🀣🀣 Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago
o.Soha.o thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Pari---

R u serious?????😲 I don't know what to say... U had to CALM HER DOWN?? Lolzzz! Vivuuu!! Najaane usse kya karna pad raha hoga then! No offence...😳

YesπŸ˜†. Well, no comments on their relation. not my interest but whatever it is, its not Love.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Main yehi soch rahi hoon, Sanju!! What did Vivian see in her if she's this way? This woman has no manners!

Kritz and Kiranni, how come you people never told her off?
-Sanjana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

i just don't understand how mean she is? i thought she was a sweetheart

Kissi ne sahi kaha hai... appearances can be deceiving...