shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well done for your 1st attempt its brilliant dont stop now keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
look forward to your next one😊
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I enjoy your visuals and stories on every occassion.

SO this is what the real Gopi should do so that Ahem accepts her. Hope Star Plus is reading our forum. 
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very cute and sweet. Thank you for this
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was so good... Really like the way rashi was feeling ...THANK YOU
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

I enjoy your visuals and stories on every occassion.

SO this is what the real Gopi should do so that Ahem accepts her. Hope Star Plus is reading our forum. 

Thanks dear ...πŸ˜ƒ i also hopes that STAR PLUS reading our forum...may be
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG  I saw your name ... And I thought that you had already update your story , but alast  no update/////So sad.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

OMG  I saw your name ... And I thought that you had already update your story , but alast  no update/////So sad.

where you saw my name dear..πŸ˜› i think you have a mistake if you saw in my todays[ post blunder mistake ] you think wrong i mention the name of the story
[ gopi ki zindagi ] in it because i feel that crv sure read my this gopi ki zindagi story and make a plot in the serial to teach gopi..πŸ˜†  because we people shout that gopi needs education..πŸ˜†
dont feel sad dear see the update of story i do for you guys..πŸ˜ƒEdited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail

update of the story  [gopi ki zindagi ] here it is cont..

gopi is now educated women and rashi is a house wife , rashi looks the kitchen wash clothes
--do all house old work  kokila ji always keep eye on rashi ... πŸ˜† jigar dont like rashi now and he sleeps in a seprate room with his dad πŸ˜†and there is now no supporter of rashi urmila died with heart attack to see the rashi,s conditionπŸ˜† kokila ji ask rashi that my gopi bahu comes in a few minutes keep ready chai for her ..πŸ˜† after few minutes gopi comes in a car and gate opens the car comes in gopi come with a 2 persons and introduce with family that he is a our foreign deligates .. gopi ask them ... sit down please i am just coming .. and she goes in her room ahem do something on the computer ahem suddenly shocked 😲 to see gopi and ask gopi you..gopi says yes i amm ,coming with the deligates will you please come with me .. ahem stand up and go with gopi , gopi gives introduction of ahem with them the person shake hands with ahem and ask that we are join your company now and madam gopi ahem modi annouce a new company tomorrow under the name of [ kokila cosmetics ] with all make up stuff
powder lipsticks ect .. ahem listen and shocked😲 and feel jealous that gopi runs fast than me in buisness .. kokila ji inagurate the company and gopi is a M.d.of the company and gopi make kokila ji a G.m. of the company and parag is a managing director now .. kokila always with gopi now and gopi had a big bangla now and she leads a happy and luxry life..with maa ji kokila and father parag ahem and childern

gopi is now happily married couple smiley married and sucessful buisness women she leads a happy life with her education today she gets all this status..

post by ... simibrar...πŸ˜›
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago