Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

All Works Removed |Mods plz close| (Page 82)

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Great story Nadia...
Loving the way it is progressing whn we have already got an update on the future track...
But what they have an age gap of 10 years... Isnt that tooo much???
Well anyways anyone would fall in love with this Maan Singh Khurana... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Please update soon...
Please add me to ur pm list as well...
Love
Sakshi

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
oh maaneet meet !!! loved the update nadia :) u write ever so well :) keep it up x
sush1 Senior Member
sush1
sush1

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i have read all ur OS especially the mehndi special.

ur DP suits ur writing it is audacious and
bodacious Wink

keep the updates comming and pm me
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nadia...i love the way you describe a particular moment...i can actually visualize it...Clap...looking fwd to know what happens next...Embarrassed
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
haye tauba...im blushing Embarrassed..did you really just use my name and say i was a "gifted writer" ROFL...really!? i think that 90% of what i write is utter crap...tauba...chalo...lets get to commenting...i've had this ff book marked for ages,...time to read...

Chapter 1
i died laughing...because...it started with "the present"...LOL im only laughing cuz thats like everyone new format...meshing the past and present...dont get me wrong..i love it...it makes for awesome story telling...im just saying...its interesting how we all use it Tongue...yeh Geet bhi naa...why is she trying to pawn him off to some Jane Doe? tauba...aagar usse nahin chahiyeh...ill take him...and omg...when she said he was attractive...my eyes nearly popped out of my head!

Chapter 2
oh teri...your past is only one week ago...Shocked...now thats a nice change...usually its like months if not years...LOL...i think its an IF writer thing...we like to time travel! ROFL...i HATE darjee and all men that think like that...the place for women in the kitchen and all that...pfft!! AngryAngryAngry...had anyone said that to me...id be in the kitchen alright...adding poison to their food!! Tongue...loved how you laid out the back story of Geet and Rajji coming to Khurana mansion...and omg...Maan's coming...eee!!

Chapter 3
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...lmfao!!! tell me you DID NOT use Ian ans VIcky!? not that im complaing about that visual...but lmfao...not what i was expecting at all...i had to literally stop and make sure i was on the right forum and not TVD forum!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and dont tell me...Nina as Rajji...are i ask...are you a Delena fan?! Wink...lol...oh oh...one more thing on the pictures...pls explain why Dadai (uin her 60's) looks younger than Kaka in his 50's? LOL...the 10yr thing...creepy!! only cuz...we just got a...errm..."rishta" for me...dude is 10yrs older...i said...no thank you...mom was not happy!! ROFLROFL...simply adored the way you did the siblings describing Maan with like a screen shot of Maan...awesome!! and haye haye...Geet ke dil mein Kuch Kuch Hua and the man isnt even in the house yet!!

Chapter 4
truly loved the relationship that Kaka has with the family...good to see them treat him like a family and not like a naukar...ClapClapClap...loved their run in!! he eh...too cute!!! kaise dono are besharam...thinking about kissing and all that...the barely know each others names...kuch toh sharam karo!! Wink

need i say...ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST! Tongue
JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebest

priza Senior Member
priza
priza

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
nice FF...quite interesting...can you please PM me?? do you plan to update one today?
tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
  wowww!!!!!!!! wonderful  dear ...it was fantastic ..awesome  update ...plz cont soon...
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
aweesome first meeting...

Go to top