Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

hmmm ... we know what we r supposed to do .. but i guess even u need to give updates more frequently ...
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. We hope against Geet's hope that the catch and fall routine becomes a daily occurrence. Rajji was adorable, and so was the scene between Vicky, Nandini and Maan😊. I wonder if Maan has developed a sudden new liking and craving for head massages...or any other massages for that matter.🀣

You are doing an awesome job here. Really like the way you are developing the story step by step. I have full faith in your visionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update,...loved how the family was teasing both of them
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum update dear
so geet already having naughty thots...hunπŸ˜‰
na dyeah..precap sounds very very interesting
pl continue soon!
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update! Hm... Maan bonding with Rajji, Geet bonding with Vicky.. Can't wait for Dadi's matchmaking skills to be put to use. Can't wait for Maaneet's first fight! Thanks for the update!
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haayee what an update...all about lingering n discreet looks from Maan to Geet😍...I can actually imagine that...*sigh*...loved the update...ur attempt to provide us a story line along with ur trademark Sexiness is really appreciable Nadia...n its working trust me...I'm loving this story...so Daadi's brain started working teh instant she saw Geet in Maan's arms...wow Daadi...way to go...lage raho ji...πŸ˜†... n I loved Vicky's playfulness also...here Maan is some what relaxed in his character n it gave more liveliness to the story...Pls update soon Nadia...I want to see why they fought now...πŸ˜›
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Omg Nadia amazing part!! Love all the bonding u r showing between Geet and the rest of the family!! Loved everyone's reactions to Maneet and lol absolutely love ur description of Geet's thoughts bout Maan πŸ˜‰!! u rock girl!! And cant wait for ur ahem ahem scenes later on rofl i suggest u give us an OS till we wait 😊!! and puleeez girl dont u dare call ur writing amateurish it's brilliant!! Very excited for the next part can u update like tomorrow? Plz pretty plz!!
divareena thumbnail

Lool geet is embarrassed at being caught in maan's arms and Vicky is having fun teasing them. I love how dadi is so happy for maan and she loves geet.

Lool love how Vicky is joking with geet. aww she massaged his hair.

I love how geet is drooling over maan but she missed the look he was giving her. Me looking forward to maan manofy geet after their first fight.

siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update.   Next part sounds interesting .Pls cont soon 😳
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome prt,whole family teasing them in their own way
maaneet silent drooling session is superb
wht a nice family this ff hav,thnxs 4 pm cont soon