Congrats!

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Alright Mummy ur evil bahu is back...evil smile

1)PKYEK without Abhay or Sid
2)...who did you most like on forum other than ur Bahus 
3)..who do you think apart from you ofcourse would be the best suitable bride for Vivan from this forum??? Wink Tongue
4) count ur bachas on forum hahahahahhha 
5) whose ur fav Dushman on IF?
6) whose ur biggest competitor on forum?
7) how many ppl u have slapped so far?
8) If ur given a chance of throwing out one member from forum who will be that one?

thats it...hope i get the answers soon...
love! evil bahu Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
OMG my saheli u??????????
enjoy enjoyDancingParty

I have only one question
Which is ur favourite character in pkyek???? only one

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Congo...Momma..!!
 Booowooowooowooo..!!! - By--*Sidy Boy*..!!Wink
 Now Time For some Hot Spicy Chilli Grill..!!Evil Smile
  *DRUMROLLS*  

Smokin...Here's your Gift for the post leap look:Tongue
Thats it..!! Now prepare to get Doom..!!

Woh dress kitna sundar hai. Day Dreaming

Keeping in mind u're Serial Fictional Character-Haseena
Your fav8's
  •   Abhay Ya Sid [Now don't tell Maa ka Dill hai..] Abhay. Embarrassed
  • Chand Ya Arnav obviously Arnav at least he has brains. ErmmLOL
  • Madhu Ya Sugandh [Incase you turn u're interest other way arund post leap]Wink err..as a saheli i would like madhu..as a 'girlfriend' none of them...ROFL
  • CWB Ya VSB[I knw tera dil hai,yehai in par] CWB forever. Approve He's my damaad for goodness' sake. ROFL
  • Werewolf Or Vampire what you wanna be post leap iss show mai kuch bhi hosakta hai.. Vampy. Embarrassed
  • Dancing with Chaand ,Arnav ,CWB,VSB,etc on Chaiyaa Chaiyaa Or Drinking Roohfaaza while moving Neck..!! dancing with CWB because sasumaa-damaad dance to banta hi hai. Approve
  • wats more imp--U're Pyaas Or u're Son..!! my son. Embarrassed
  • What do you miss being Vampire..?? i didn't get that. ConfusedLOL
  • Perfect Couple of the show. Trangad...they never have any difficulties in their love life...ROFL
  • u're take on Metz ReTurN..? will she do the ghar ka kaam? Stern Smile
  • Maithili with Abhay Ya Sid..?? Abhay because archi will kill me if I say Sid. ROFL
  • Who do u feel is more tasty to Bite..in the show..? Kabir. Wink
  • Kiska Blood more tasty hai..among the Humans of the show..? Kabir. Wink
  • u're Horrible experience..!! when chand was being so selfish and Abhid were busy with their respective girlfriends. Ouch
  • How was the Experience being Vampire..?Wink Amazing...yum yum rooh afza! ROFL
Okay..!! Now the Real Meg's..!!
- Where you get all those creeps Ideas from? My ideas are creepy? Broken Heart
-Who's your personal fav8 fiction character no Not from the show.. Damon Salvatore from TVD. Embarrassed He's also my damaad. ROFL
-Your personal fav8 name given to u in here n Why..?? Mommy! Big smileLOL
-Define you are a Hot-mess n Why..? Because of my yum yum eyes. Embarrassed
-your fav8 Forum on I.F..? PKYEK Embarrassed
-Write Or Read..? difficult..i say read, because i'm kaamchor. LOL
-Creating Avis Or writing post..? creating avis...Embarrassed
-One Dreamy Moment..!! i can't tell you. Tongue Embarrassed Day Dreaming
-any other show then PKYEK as u're fav8.? Tere Liye. Smile
  "Mommy BachhcawoOo..Aunty Daara ra hi hai..!!"
Yeh Dialogue..Kis ka hai..!! G.K Q's..LOL It's Armaan, i know because you'll spammed about it. Embarrassed
-Abh kuch mera baraye mai bhi bol dou..!!Ouch You're very sweet and I would have made you daughter no 7 but i don't have space in the house. OuchLOL
-Ek dialogue Jo Megs roj boli hai..?
Thank you..because I'm upto creating something or the other and people say good good to avoid my vampy fangs. EmbarrassedEvil Smile LOL

--Nidz--

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-NIDIZ--sunshine--romaila

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Congo...Momma..!!
  *DRUMROLLS*  

Anything for you Momma..

Your fav8's
  • Madhu Ya Sugandh [Incase you turn u're interest other way arund post leap]Wink err..as a saheli i would like madhu..as a 'girlfriend' none of them...ROFL
  • CWB Ya VSB[I knw tera dil hai,yehai in par] CWB forever. Approve He's my damaad for goodness' sake. ROFLHow is CWB u're damaad..??
  • Werewolf Or Vampire what you wanna be post leap iss show mai kuch bhi hosakta hai.. Vampy. Embarrassed
  • Dancing with Chaand ,Arnav ,CWB,VSB,etc on Chaiyaa Chaiyaa Or Drinking Roohfaaza while moving Neck..!! dancing with CWB because sasumaa-damaad dance to banta hi hai. Approve
  • What do you miss being Vampire..?? i didn't get that. ConfusedLOL I meant what one quality of Human do u miss..?
  • Perfect Couple of the show. Trangad...they never have any difficulties in their love life...ROFL True.
  • u're take on Metz ReTurN..? will she do the ghar ka kaam? Stern Smile u daily soap Saasu maa..LOL
  • Maithili with Abhay Ya Sid..?? Abhay because archi will kill me if I say Sid. ROFL
  • Kiska Blood more tasty hai..among the Humans of the show..? Kabir. Wink Hmm Kabir..Wink
  • u're Horrible experience..!! when chand was being so selfish and Abhid were busy with their respective girlfriends. Ouch ooOH poor u..
- Where you get all those creeps Ideas from? My ideas are creepy? Broken Heart Ooh No Mommy ..I meant those Ideas abt Making Geometric Triangle -Rectangle -Jodi's I shuld have specified that..!!Heartu're Post... 
-Who's your personal fav8 fiction character no Not from the show.. Damon Salvatore from TVD. Embarrassed He's also my damaad. ROFL What on Earth..Elena Or Kathy Who's u're daughter..for this Hotty..?? Or it's Bonnie..?Confused
Aww Mommy aap ki Bahuyeh aur Damaad hai na..woh kis kam ayehga..?LOL
-Creating Avis Or writing post..? creating avis...Embarrassed I shuld have added VM's also.. *talented* Clap
-One Dreamy Moment..!! i can't tell you. Tongue Embarrassed Day Dreaming Secret Secret dear Mother..Ooh..Shocked
Yeh Dialogue..Kis ka hai..!! G.K Q's..LOL It's Armaan, i know because you'll spammed about it. Embarrassed Okay I won't spam..Here,Modz Alarm..LOL 
-Abh kuch mera baraye mai bhi bol dou..!!Ouch You're very sweet and I would have made you daughter no 7 but i don't have space in the house. OuchLOL 7th.- Ouch..
Thank you..because I'm upto creating something or the other and people say good good to avoid my vampy fangs. EmbarrassedEvil Smile LOL
OOoh,So Basically ppl say Good to avoid u're fangs..ROFL Mother u have only showed off them twice..!! And believe me u looked gorgeous..Big smile
 Cumon, Me wanna see u fight with that Werewolf clan now..take u're Badla..!!

--Nidz--

--sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Congo...Momma..!!
  *DRUMROLLS*  

Anything for you Momma..

Your fav8's
  • CWB Ya VSB[I knw tera dil hai,yehai in par] CWB forever. Approve He's my damaad for goodness' sake. ROFLHow is CWB u're damaad..??
  • What do you miss being Vampire..?? i didn't get that. ConfusedLOL I meant what one quality of Human do u miss..?
  • Perfect Couple of the show. Trangad...they never have any difficulties in their love life...ROFL True.
  • u're take on Metz ReTurN..? will she do the ghar ka kaam? Stern Smile u daily soap Saasu maa..LOL
  • Kiska Blood more tasty hai..among the Humans of the show..? Kabir. Wink Hmm Kabir..Wink
  • u're Horrible experience..!! when chand was being so selfish and Abhid were busy with their respective girlfriends. Ouch ooOH poor u..
- Where you get all those creeps Ideas from? My ideas are creepy? Broken Heart Ooh No Mommy ..I meant those Ideas abt Making Geometric Triangle -Rectangle -Jodi's I shuld have specified that..!!Heartu're Post... 
-Who's your personal fav8 fiction character no Not from the show.. Damon Salvatore from TVD. Embarrassed He's also my damaad. ROFL What on Earth..Elena Or Kathy Who's u're daughter..for this Hotty..?? Or it's Bonnie..?Confused
Aww Mommy aap ki Bahuyeh aur Damaad hai na..woh kis kam ayehga..?LOL
-Creating Avis Or writing post..? creating avis...Embarrassed I shuld have added VM's also.. *talented* Clap
-One Dreamy Moment..!! i can't tell you. Tongue Embarrassed Day Dreaming Secret Secret dear Mother..Ooh..Shocked
Yeh Dialogue..Kis ka hai..!! G.K Q's..LOL It's Armaan, i know because you'll spammed about it. Embarrassed Okay I won't spam..Here,Modz Alarm..LOL 
-Abh kuch mera baraye mai bhi bol dou..!!Ouch You're very sweet and I would have made you daughter no 7 but i don't have space in the house. OuchLOL 7th.- Ouch..
OOoh,So Basically ppl say Good to avoid u're fangs..ROFL Mother u have only showed off them twice..!! And believe me u looked gorgeous..Big smile
 Cumon, Me wanna see u fight with that Werewolf clan now..take u're Badla..!!

--Nidz--

Arre pehle use aane to do..uska bhai mera boyfriend hai. EmbarrassedROFL

Sanju is married to Damon and Diya to CWB..LOL

I got the ideas for the triangle/rectangle jodis from anurag..he's the original jodi maker of PKYEK forum. LOL

arre...7 is a lucky number don't you know that...WinkLOL

--sunshine--

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Arre pehle use aane to do..uska bhai mera boyfriend hai. ROFL
Embarrassed
Sanju is married to Damon and Diya to CWB..LOL

I got the ideas for the triangle/rectangle jodis from anurag..he's the original jodi maker of PKYEK forum. LOL

arre...7 is a lucky number don't you know that...WinkLOL
OoH..Sanju..Diya..
ROFL I need to update my self regularly abt your Family Tree..ROFLROFL
Awww Lucky 7..me happy..!!Big smile

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Someone was talking about damon my damonDay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index