T
I
N
G
😊
an.anit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we want long long long big .   update ..chota chota update dena bada crime hi ..kisee kee heart ke saath aap uuu nahee khel sakthe..

u cant play with fans hearts by giving small updates ..
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
w8ting kemya
get wel  soonnn
an.anit thumbnail
THUD    fainted waiting booka Pyasa,,,,,,,,

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Enigma
part 38

enigma won't end it have long way to go :)

Geet stood at the background with armaan.
Armaan "I can not belie you have called me 3am in the morning! Do you know how hard is that sofa of yours! My back hearts!"
Geet "you are getting paid!" armaan roles his eyes!
Maan "I did not see you last night! Where did you come from!" he asked annoyingly. Armaan tried to hide but geet kept him. Holding his hand, which did not go unnoticed by maan. Geet could see the clear anger on his face exactly knowing why it's there. She slowly let armaan free.
Rob "may I wonder what are you doing at my house mr khurana!" the word did not leave his mouth when maans hand cane up with a tight punch. Geet screamed on the spot. Armaan on the floor, while rajji at the side along with twins laughing there head off.
Geet "what have you done?" she shouts in shock. Trying to wake armaan up who seems long gone to sleep with the punch. Maan sits down with her on his knee. "there was a fly!" he spoke in amusement.
Rajji "a big fly d- mum!"
Rik at the background wispears out "ugh we have to call her mum again."
Rus "shh!"
Maan "let me call the dr!"
Geet "you have done that in purpose."
Maan "you seems to get cleaver day by day!" he mocks while walking round the room. Picking up pillow after another to find the phone. Maan flows.
Geet "what type of nonsense is this?"
Maan "it's simply your fault!"
Geet "how is this my fault?" she tried to talk at the same time trying to avoid broken stuff on the floor, but out of her luck, she steps on a broken something. Geet screams instantly, just about to fall when maan holds her in his arm.
Maan "dekh kar nahi chal sakte!"
Geet "look what you have done to my house!" she made a cry face.
Geet's feet was bleeding.
Rajji "diii blloooddd! Geets eyes pops out hearing the word di... But she screamed instantly to cover the fact! Maan looks at her feet, bit more worried now. Everyone stood on there knee on the sofa. Resting there hand on the top...
Maan roles his eyes. Clearly heating what have Rajji called her... But he ignored. He made her rest on the dinning table her foot on his lap, & slowly took the broken glass out. He was more pain then geet. His touch somewhere did effect geet. It always effected her... She staired at him, not sure what exactly to think... He gently cleans it & pops a big plaster over it!
"can you walk?" he asked her. His worrying face was clearly visible, she wondered how could you worry over a small cut! Geet nodes, as she tried to stand up she fell back in maans embrace... His firm hand round her slim waist & another on her stomach. Holding her against his body, geet was almost on his lap, & some odd touch on her bare leg did not help maan. Then after few fraction of minutes, everyone remembered armaan. Ambulance was there.

Geet worriedly stood by the bed. Armaan could barely open his big black eyes. "are you alright?" she asked worriedly. Armaan could barely utter a word!
armaan"that little boss of yours! Awww! What was that punch for?" maan walks in. Amused, very amused to see armaan. "how is your eye?" he asks, more in to amusement category then worried. Geet gave him one glare. "you should rest now. Me & geet will leave!" he takes her way.
"I still can not believe you have punces him!" she talks in a irritating voice. What exactly this man think of him self! He can't just walk in to people's house & beat any one up. She makes a face.
Geet "I have to go somewhere sir! By!" she quickly blurbs those words out & ran! She kinda guessed he will also want to come.
Maan "geet! Geet! Ruko! Geet!" she did not wait even after eating his voice over & over... He blocks her path with his car. "get in the car I will drop you!"
Geet "what? Why? I can go my self!"
Maan "yes I know! As I am here! U will give you a lift!"
Geet "no! I am fine! " she tries to call a taxi! But maan beeps it way!
Maan "do you really want me to send those taxi drive to hospital as well!" geet looks at him in shock! Surprised. What exactly she to think! This man in deed very mad!
Geet "you are insane!" she stumps her foot & walks in.

Maan "so! Where I can take you?"
Geet "ghost land!"
Maan "hmm!"
Geet "drop me to rajjis school!"
Maan "ok!"

Geet was begging for to come out! This maan will never leave her alone! Not even for second! Uff!

next- DAD MAAN to school function-😳

hay you all thanks for all the love & support...

will update another tonight..

:D

xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful please dont end enigma quickly
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lol maan punched him yAy hehe
Geet should now know he will do anything to make her his and even she feels for him silly girl jst don't get it
The twins and rajji seems to enjoy though I guess they like maan
Waiting for the next update after all dad maan is going to school function hehe πŸ˜‰
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘super liked.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

poor armaan kya punch pada..🀣

uff maan ziddi... aur ab geet toh gayee...

enjoying this ENIGMA so much...πŸ˜›
an.anit thumbnail
making baby face ...kithna chota update tha ... breakfast ..jyada kha lena chhiye and u give me such a small amount ...