Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amused with Ishaan-Suhana and Amazed with the way this track is turning out.This track has been a pleasant surprise to many as we didn't have high expectations after the disastrous BT track.All good things come to an end and so will Suhana's flirting and so will this beautiful track and so will SGP.
Suhana's energy and Ishaan's champuness infused so much life into this track that it is turning out to be one of the most liked tracks. So far so good and I just hope they end it well else pure kiye par paani phir jaayega.
We don't know what future has in store for our SGP and we as audience can't do much to alter the course. So I have decided to sit back n relax n enjoy SGP as long as it is on air.
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My name is Sheemu and may I know yours?
True its good that Ishaan is getting glimpses of the time he spent with her but I honestly hope they don't stretch that too far. Surely he'll get frustrated soon enough to know the truth.

My name is Shruti. Though I visit this forum quite often, I am not very active. But I'll try to be more active from now on. The current episodes have made me fall in love with SGP all over again. πŸ˜Š

Edited by angelic12 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Nice post di...completely agree with ur each n every point...We are only enjoying suhana flirtng with ishaan n ishaan showing his champuness but there is other side of it also the pain which sushaan is undergoing at the current point of time suhana cuz ishaan is not reconizing her n on other side ishaan in dilemma as to why suhana is coming in his dreams is really confusing  him but  he can't it make it out why...something important is missing in his life but what is that...there are lot of questions going on in his mind whose answers are yet to be find...must say suhana is a really strong women who keep smiling doesn't matter how sad n broken shez from inside...shez keep on trying her best to get her hubby back n hopefully she will suceed in it one day n we will get to see our old sushaan back...hats off to the actors for potraying their parts so beautifully that it luks so natural n offcourse to the team behind the camera for doing such an incredible job...n yeah they must show the progress in the story otherwise if they stick to just one point then viewers will definately get bore watching the same stuff again n again.

Thankyou Aneesha. You are always so kind and sweet.πŸ€—
I definitely hope that this week we will see some progress in this track and the beginning of the end of Raunak's track as well, lets see what they have in store for us.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much saying everything how I felt SheemUπŸ€— I agree with everything you've said and to rest of the posts .  I do hope that it continues to do well. πŸ˜³
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Thank you so much saying everything how I felt SheemUπŸ€— I agree with everything you've said and to rest of the posts .  I do hope that it continues to do well. πŸ˜³

Netriii   πŸ€— good to have you back. I do hope you had a great time with your dear ones. 😊

I am glad you liked what I have written, I guess it's nice to read something that reflects your own views. Actually this week, I am waiting for this Raunak track to end, its so boring and slowww. πŸ₯±

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The title you have chosen for the post is an apt summary for your post that has summarized this plot so well 😊 I have not followed this track as judiciously as I usually do, but have watched some selected episodes from youtube seeking forward whenever I spot Ilesh or Raunak πŸ˜† 

But Ragini has been amazing beyond words, the way she portrays the different shades of the same emotion is just spot-on.. Her one-liners are amusing. The CVs are handling this track much better than all of us expected, and Jay has been very good of late.. This is a great opportunity for him, because there is great scope for showing his talent. 
The Raunak/Panna track has become far too filmy.. They should end this fast now.. 

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

The title you have chosen for the post is an apt summary for your post that has summarized this plot so well 😊 I have not followed this track as judiciously as I usually do, but have watched some selected episodes from youtube seeking forward whenever I spot Ilesh or Raunak πŸ˜† 

But Ragini has been amazing beyond words, the way she portrays the different shades of the same emotion is just spot-on.. Her one-liners are amusing. The CVs are handling this track much better than all of us expected, and Jay has been very good of late.. This is a great opportunity for him, because there is great scope for showing his talent. 
The Raunak/Panna track has become far too filmy.. They should end this fast now.. 

Hi Sushma. Thankyou for replying dear.πŸ€—
1st of all thankyou for liking my title, I couldn't think of putting it in a better way than amusement and amazement. So thankyou for agreeing.
2nd of all yes, I too press the fast forward buttong as soon as the Raunak/Ilesh scenes comes along, I've lost interest in them totally.
3rd YES YES YES, Ragini is just super. If I ever meet her I'd like to give her a BIG hug to say thankyou for choosing to play Suhana and thankyou for making her so real and adorable. Lastly, yes I am waiting for the union of Raunak and Panna, so they too can have some happy moments.πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: firefly99

Sheemu you have summarized it really well CV's treated the track in an exceptionally good way unlike BT track (just my POV) the light-hearted sensible comedy make the track even more unique and the special touch of SHASHIKALA the way Ragini acted is commendable from being emotional to flirtious to concerning the depth of her love being depicted in all her actions whether she shed tears for Ishaan as she couldn't remain far for him whether she is being flirtious or being concerning it all shows that she can do any possible thing to bring her beloved husband back her biggest strenght is her family they also showed seriousness to Ishaan's condition.Ishaan is also good being a perfect champu Jay also acted really well and I partially agreewith ur point that things become monotonous when depicted everytime BUT without the the touch of light-hearted comedy it would become really boring I could have completey agreed if they won't have shown any seriousness to the sensitive issue which they did like they showed Ishaan recollecting the portions of his life he has forgotten in pieces his annyance over forgetting the betific memories like Ishaan's BM scene,family members esp. Suhaana being very concerning for Ishaan and doctor's way of treatment etc In our normal lives too when anyone meet an accident or have any to undergo operation or surgery where one is assured to get recover(rest is God's will) the family members have the bit sigh of relief they don't overreact on the situation also try to act normally to pacify other members of the family and the patient as well so if they kept on with this sensible light-heart comedy alongwith showing the scenes Like Ishaan-BM I won't have any problem at all. 

Tabbassum thankyou  for you response. πŸ€—Yes you are right it is the SGP's light hearted treatment that has made it unique and if it was all serious and OTT drama then it surely would have collapsed. What I meant by monotonous, is that that they cannot keep showing the same fun/floric/flirtatious scenes without any substantial meaning or progress. Of course its great to see such scenes with Suhana's comedy and Ishaan's champuness but we need to see change in their behaviour/attitudes towards each other in order to see any developments. I hope that made sense.πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

very well written sheemudi! πŸ‘ couldnt agree more! 

U summarized each and every thing very nicely~ ! 
The way CVs have handled this serious situation with light-heartedness is turning out to be a complete delight to watch! Before i wasnt so sure, how this amnesia track is going to be handled in FUN way.. i thought it will bring SGP standards even down cauz i have neva seen "Serious" track depicted in Humorous way before.. but Im glad tht my prediction turned out to be wrong.. 
I m loving how Suhana is flirting with her saiyaanji! πŸ˜†! its like refreshed love story!
Furthermore, both of them are doing complete justice to the character they are portraying! jay being awesome Bhondu on other hand Suhana ke baare main mein kya kahooon, ragini is jus too good in anything! I m jus mesmerized with her presence on the screen! 
I loved how CVs add 1-2 serious scenes in between this fun track... for instance like ishaan-badima-suhana scene, tht made me cry honestly! πŸ˜­! it was very well acted by Trio! moreover, disha-ishika-suhana scene.. after they come down laughin seeing behaviour of ishaan towards suhana's flirting πŸ˜†! when Suhana got serious about "How much she loves ishaan and disha was there to lend her shoulder to cry on.. πŸ˜Š
In short, I m enjoying this track way too much, i m jus wandering Tht this flirtious and natkhat suhana will be thoroughly missed by me, when ishaan remembers everything! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†! 

Oh yes I never thought of that!! When Ishaan is back, then we won't see our flirtatious Suhana anymore...well you never know we may be treated to a scene like these here and there.πŸ˜ƒ
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my eyes  were melting after seeing suhana...