Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Amusement and Amazement (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

The title you have chosen for the post is an apt summary for your post that has summarized this plot so well Smile I have not followed this track as judiciously as I usually do, but have watched some selected episodes from youtube seeking forward whenever I spot Ilesh or Raunak LOL 

But Ragini has been amazing beyond words, the way she portrays the different shades of the same emotion is just spot-on.. Her one-liners are amusing. The CVs are handling this track much better than all of us expected, and Jay has been very good of late.. This is a great opportunity for him, because there is great scope for showing his talent. 
The Raunak/Panna track has become far too filmy.. They should end this fast now.. 

Hi Sushma. Thankyou for replying dear.Hug
1st of all thankyou for liking my title, I couldn't think of putting it in a better way than amusement and amazement. So thankyou for agreeing.
2nd of all yes, I too press the fast forward buttong as soon as the Raunak/Ilesh scenes comes along, I've lost interest in them totally.
3rd YES YES YES, Ragini is just super. If I ever meet her I'd like to give her a BIG hug to say thankyou for choosing to play Suhana and thankyou for making her so real and adorable. Lastly, yes I am waiting for the union of Raunak and Panna, so they too can have some happy moments.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maiden111192YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

Sheemu you have summarized it really well CV's treated the track in an exceptionally good way unlike BT track (just my POV) the light-hearted sensible comedy make the track even more unique and the special touch of SHASHIKALA the way Ragini acted is commendable from being emotional to flirtious to concerning the depth of her love being depicted in all her actions whether she shed tears for Ishaan as she couldn't remain far for him whether she is being flirtious or being concerning it all shows that she can do any possible thing to bring her beloved husband back her biggest strenght is her family they also showed seriousness to Ishaan's condition.Ishaan is also good being a perfect champu Jay also acted really well and I partially agreewith ur point that things become monotonous when depicted everytime BUT without the the touch of light-hearted comedy it would become really boring I could have completey agreed if they won't have shown any seriousness to the sensitive issue which they did like they showed Ishaan recollecting the portions of his life he has forgotten in pieces his annyance over forgetting the betific memories like Ishaan's BM scene,family members esp. Suhaana being very concerning for Ishaan and doctor's way of treatment etc In our normal lives too when anyone meet an accident or have any to undergo operation or surgery where one is assured to get recover(rest is God's will) the family members have the bit sigh of relief they don't overreact on the situation also try to act normally to pacify other members of the family and the patient as well so if they kept on with this sensible light-heart comedy alongwith showing the scenes Like Ishaan-BM I won't have any problem at all. 

Tabbassum thankyou  for you response. HugYes you are right it is the SGP's light hearted treatment that has made it unique and if it was all serious and OTT drama then it surely would have collapsed. What I meant by monotonous, is that that they cannot keep showing the same fun/floric/flirtatious scenes without any substantial meaning or progress. Of course its great to see such scenes with Suhana's comedy and Ishaan's champuness but we need to see change in their behaviour/attitudes towards each other in order to see any developments. I hope that made sense.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

very well written sheemudi! Clap couldnt agree more! 
U summarized each and every thing very nicely~ ! 
The way CVs have handled this serious situation with light-heartedness is turning out to be a complete delight to watch! Before i wasnt so sure, how this amnesia track is going to be handled in FUN way.. i thought it will bring SGP standards even down cauz i have neva seen "Serious" track depicted in Humorous way before.. but Im glad tht my prediction turned out to be wrong.. 
I m loving how Suhana is flirting with her saiyaanji! LOL! its like refreshed love story!
Furthermore, both of them are doing complete justice to the character they are portraying! jay being awesome Bhondu on other hand Suhana ke baare main mein kya kahooon, ragini is jus too good in anything! I m jus mesmerized with her presence on the screen! 
I loved how CVs add 1-2 serious scenes in between this fun track... for instance like ishaan-badima-suhana scene, tht made me cry honestly! Cry! it was very well acted by Trio! moreover, disha-ishika-suhana scene.. after they come down laughin seeing behaviour of ishaan towards suhana's flirting LOL! when Suhana got serious about "How much she loves ishaan and disha was there to lend her shoulder to cry on.. Smile
In short, I m enjoying this track way too much, i m jus wandering Tht this flirtious and natkhat suhana will be thoroughly missed by me, when ishaan remembers everything! CryLOL

Oh yes I never thought of that!! When Ishaan is back, then we won't see our flirtatious Suhana anymoreOuch...well you never know we may be treated to a scene like these here and there.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
my eyes  were melting after seeing suhana...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index