India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Amusement and Amazement (Page 2)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
very well written sheemudi! Clap couldnt agree more! 
U summarized each and every thing very nicely~ ! 
The way CVs have handled this serious situation with light-heartedness is turning out to be a complete delight to watch! Before i wasnt so sure, how this amnesia track is going to be handled in FUN way.. i thought it will bring SGP standards even down cauz i have neva seen "Serious" track depicted in Humorous way before.. but Im glad tht my prediction turned out to be wrong.. 
I m loving how Suhana is flirting with her saiyaanji! LOL! its like refreshed love story!
Furthermore, both of them are doing complete justice to the character they are portraying! jay being awesome Bhondu on other hand Suhana ke baare main mein kya kahooon, ragini is jus too good in anything! I m jus mesmerized with her presence on the screen! 
I loved how CVs add 1-2 serious scenes in between this fun track... for instance like ishaan-badima-suhana scene, tht made me cry honestly! Cry! it was very well acted by Trio! moreover, disha-ishika-suhana scene.. after they come down laughin seeing behaviour of ishaan towards suhana's flirting LOL! when Suhana got serious about "How much she loves ishaan and disha was there to lend her shoulder to cry on.. Smile
In short, I m enjoying this track way too much, i m jus wandering Tht this flirtious and natkhat suhana will be thoroughly missed by me, when ishaan remembers everything! CryLOL

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 23 May 2011 at 2:55am

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Amused with Ishaan-Suhana and Amazed with the way this track is turning out.This track has been a pleasant surprise to many as we didn't have high expectations after the disastrous BT track.All good things come to an end and so will Suhana's flirting and so will this beautiful track and so will SGP.
Suhana's energy and Ishaan's champuness infused so much life into this track that it is turning out to be one of the most liked tracks. So far so good and I just hope they end it well else pure kiye par paani phir jaayega.
We don't know what future has in store for our SGP and we as audience can't do much to alter the course. So I have decided to sit back n relax n enjoy SGP as long as it is on air.

YusBee

angelic12 Senior Member
angelic12
angelic12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
My name is Sheemu and may I know yours?
True its good that Ishaan is getting glimpses of the time he spent with her but I honestly hope they don't stretch that too far. Surely he'll get frustrated soon enough to know the truth.

[/QUOTE]

My name is Shruti. Though I visit this forum quite often, I am not very active. But I'll try to be more active from now on. The current episodes have made me fall in love with SGP all over again. Smile

Edited by angelic12 - 23 May 2011 at 6:40am

YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Nice post di...completely agree with ur each n every point...We are only enjoying suhana flirtng with ishaan n ishaan showing his champuness but there is other side of it also the pain which sushaan is undergoing at the current point of time suhana cuz ishaan is not reconizing her n on other side ishaan in dilemma as to why suhana is coming in his dreams is really confusing  him but  he can't it make it out why...something important is missing in his life but what is that...there are lot of questions going on in his mind whose answers are yet to be find...must say suhana is a really strong women who keep smiling doesn't matter how sad n broken shez from inside...shez keep on trying her best to get her hubby back n hopefully she will suceed in it one day n we will get to see our old sushaan back...hats off to the actors for potraying their parts so beautifully that it luks so natural n offcourse to the team behind the camera for doing such an incredible job...n yeah they must show the progress in the story otherwise if they stick to just one point then viewers will definately get bore watching the same stuff again n again.

Thankyou Aneesha. You are always so kind and sweet.Hug
I definitely hope that this week we will see some progress in this track and the beginning of the end of Raunak's track as well, lets see what they have in store for us.

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thank you so much saying everything how I felt SheemUHug I agree with everything you've said and to rest of the posts .  I do hope that it continues to do well. Embarrassed

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Thank you so much saying everything how I felt SheemUHug I agree with everything you've said and to rest of the posts .  I do hope that it continues to do well. Embarrassed

Netriii   Hug good to have you back. I do hope you had a great time with your dear ones. Smile

I am glad you liked what I have written, I guess it's nice to read something that reflects your own views. Actually this week, I am waiting for this Raunak track to end, its so boring and slowww. Sleepy

iViews

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
The title you have chosen for the post is an apt summary for your post that has summarized this plot so well Smile I have not followed this track as judiciously as I usually do, but have watched some selected episodes from youtube seeking forward whenever I spot Ilesh or Raunak LOL 

But Ragini has been amazing beyond words, the way she portrays the different shades of the same emotion is just spot-on.. Her one-liners are amusing. The CVs are handling this track much better than all of us expected, and Jay has been very good of late.. This is a great opportunity for him, because there is great scope for showing his talent. 
The Raunak/Panna track has become far too filmy.. They should end this fast now.. 

iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index