Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 84)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
South Africa envies us SOOO much man. Looks like its getting ALL READY to take the No. 1 Test title from us. First, the news of them appointing Gary is already scary. And Gary also :@ He had said he won't even think about cricket for about a year or so and he has taken up SA's offer already.

But now, they freakin' want to appoint ALLAN DONALD for bowling coach :|| If he agrees, India better buck up. I don't want out test title to go :(

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by aa123.80

Aww, the BCCI awards were amazing.
Sachin winning the Umrigar award for the second time... Eee!!

And named player of the Year. Gosh, such a proud moment. Even after 22 years, this guy is the best, just hows how much love he has for the game.
It's so hard to even imagine someone having so much dedication for something for SO long and still excelling. Esp when it's cricket. Where players hardly last 10-12 yrs max.

hen the WC team was being felicitated and they showed Dravid looking at them, I felt really sad. :((( Seriously, wish we'd won the WC when he was in the team.

Lol Ishu. Aisa nahi hai baby. There are other many players who have played for 20year and have been cricket legends. Like Sir Gary Sobers who played for 20 years then there is George Headley who has played for 24 years, Clive Llyod. Then you have Jasuriya, Arjuna Ranatungaof Sri Lanka and then Sir Don Bradman from Australia etc etc etc. And ofcourse there are endless players who have played for 16 years, 18 years, 19 years. Like that toh are LOTS. So, 10-12 is not at all max, Ishu. That toh was like normal in those days and ab toh, its like nothing in the last 10 years or so..

Ceremony was awesome though. I LOVEDDD Yuvi and Mahi talking to each other Heart

LOL Anku, I meant majority players. Yes, we've had some players going to 20 yrs, but how much would be the percentage? Plus, how many would be at the top of their game after that much time.. They all reach a peak, and then the game keeps slowing down. 22 years and top of the game, that would be hardly 2%... LOL
But yep, the ceremony was awesome. Just felt bad for Dravid... Ouch
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Yuvraj has Lung Cancer??Shocked
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Aww, the BCCI awards were amazing.
Sachin winning the Umrigar award for the second time... Eee!!

And named player of the Year. Gosh, such a proud moment. Even after 22 years, this guy is the best, just hows how much love he has for the game.
It's so hard to even imagine someone having so much dedication for something for SO long and still excelling. Esp when it's cricket. Where players hardly last 10-12 yrs max.

hen the WC team was being felicitated and they showed Dravid looking at them, I felt really sad. :((( Seriously, wish we'd won the WC when he was in the team.

Lol Ishu. Aisa nahi hai baby. There are other many players who have played for 20year and have been cricket legends. Like Sir Gary Sobers who played for 20 years then there is George Headley who has played for 24 years, Clive Llyod. Then you have Jasuriya, Arjuna Ranatungaof Sri Lanka and then Sir Don Bradman from Australia etc etc etc. And ofcourse there are endless players who have played for 16 years, 18 years, 19 years. Like that toh are LOTS. So, 10-12 is not at all max, Ishu. That toh was like normal in those days and ab toh, its like nothing in the last 10 years or so..

Ceremony was awesome though. I LOVEDDD Yuvi and Mahi talking to each other Heart

LOL Anku, I meant majority players. Yes, we've had some players going to 20 yrs, but how much would be the percentage? Plus, how many would be at the top of their game after that much time.. They all reach a peak, and then the game keeps slowing down. 22 years and top of the game, that would be hardly 2%... LOL
But yep, the ceremony was awesome. Just felt bad for Dravid... Ouch

You know despite Dravid not being a part of the WC winning team, I somehow still feel he's had a huge contribution to the team. Him, and Dada together have made the team what it is today. I would just have felt happier if there was some mention of him. It's like he's non existent or something. I would've given anything to see a photo of Dravid holding the world cup, like Kumble. I don't think I could bring myself to watch the ceremony. I am one of his biggest fans ever, and I am so sure I'd feel bad to see him sitting there like that :-( Why has god been so cruel? Why couldn't India have won the WC when he was a part of the team? :-(
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Yuvraj has Lung Cancer??Shocked
Whattt? Shocked
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged