Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 7)

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15355

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

ah1i invested all my points 4 KKR win...
nd my rank lower dwn 4m 3000 to 66000 sumthingLOL


LOL I stopped predicting only LOL Dang it, I should have taken Shane Watson in my Fantasy team, he would've got me so many points! LOL

Next year, again a new team. Will pakka take Watson in it this time LOL

u dint take watsonShockedLOL!!!
are i forgot my id nd pwd of dat site..LOL..just getting updates through mailsSmile


I didn't know much about Watson when I made the team! I wasted all my money on Kallis and Botha for all rounders! I thought Watson is just a batsman, but turns out he was an all rounder. But anyway, this whole season he was okayish, whereas Botha was fantastic! Next year, I'm gonna replace Kallis with Watson LOL
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 12808

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

ah1i invested all my points 4 KKR win...
nd my rank lower dwn 4m 3000 to 66000 sumthingLOL


LOL I stopped predicting only LOL Dang it, I should have taken Shane Watson in my Fantasy team, he would've got me so many points! LOL

Next year, again a new team. Will pakka take Watson in it this time LOL

u dint take watsonShockedLOL!!!
are i forgot my id nd pwd of dat site..LOL..just getting updates through mailsSmile


I didn't know much about Watson when I made the team! I wasted all my money on Kallis and Botha for all rounders! I thought Watson is just a batsman, but turns out he was an all rounder. But anyway, this whole season he was okayish, whereas Botha was fantastic! Next year, I'm gonna replace Kallis with Watson LOL

kallis ws also gud in 1st few matches...Embarrassed
my brother z a huge fan of watson nd mccullum...i also dint knw abt watson be4 dis WC...my brother told me abt him...LOL
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15355

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
@Aish- Same! Initially when I heard of RR and Dravid being in RR, I was like oh snap, RR has unknown players! Then my brother tells me, RR has Watson and jacob Oram, and Ross Taylor. Watson and Oram can be really destructive batsmen. But Watson was busy in the first few matches for that Bangladesh tour. THEN I heard about his superb 185 off 95 balls against Bangladesh. And I don't know, he's just been good after thatLOL
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 12808

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

@Aish- Same! Initially when I heard of RR and Dravid being in RR, I was like oh snap, RR has unknown players! Then my brother tells me, RR has Watson and jacob Oram, and Ross Taylor. Watson and Oram can be really destructive batsmen. But Watson was busy in the first few matches for that Bangladesh tour. THEN I heard about his superb 185 off 95 balls against Bangladesh. And I don't know, he's just been good after thatLOL

brothers having more knowledge dan us though dey r younger LOLLOL...
bt u knw our choice neva matches...my brother don like virat ,SRK,KKR wer as i luv dem sooo muchEmbarrassedLOL...

i m off nw...ByEHugc ya
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007
Posts: 47682

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
RCB vs CSK &  KKR vs  MI againnn Ermm
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15355

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

RCB vs CSK &  KKR vs  MI againnn Ermm


boooring LOL
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007
Posts: 47682

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by -Untamed-

RCB vs CSK &  KKR vs  MI againnn Ermm


boooring LOL
 
Virat aint boring...Embarrassed
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15355

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by -Untamed-

RCB vs CSK &  KKR vs  MI againnn Ermm


boooring LOL
 
Virat aint boring...Embarrassed


watching same teams play again and again is boring but LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Where art thou?]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1201   Views: 24379

-bhootni- 1201 24379 27 August 2010 at 8:08pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [new thread link 150]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1195   Views: 21197

-bhootni- 1195 21197 27 March 2010 at 2:36pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Link to next thread 148]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1196   Views: 20763

-bhootni- 1196 20763 29 January 2010 at 9:15pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Need Artcls!]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 0o.Leah.o0   Replies: 1197   Views: 19757

0o.Leah.o0 1197 19757 13 January 2010 at 8:09am by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [It's Personal]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1204   Views: 19842

-bhootni- 1204 19842 12 January 2010 at 10:04am by wilfen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index