Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 62)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Read it?? :O :O U know I never even read my own favs. so LONG articles. And you want me to read that? LOL.. Laterrr maybe!

I likeeess greedy when it comes to Mahiii ROFL Whaaat? One more chance? :O Howww?

Btw, this is my request that I got today.. nice?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Read it?? :O :O U know I never even read my own favs. so LONG articles. And you want me to read that? LOL.. Laterrr maybe!

I likeeess greedy when it comes to Mahiii ROFL Whaaat? One more chance? :O Howww?

Btw, this is my request that I got today.. nice?

The article will put Virat in new eyes for Non-VK fans...I just loved it. Man LAZY you are. ROFL

No no...no greed ROFL How about next year...not against RCB anyways. If it was MI I'd cheer for CSK too. Wink LOL

I read in the paper...they need to play against Trinidad & Tobago or something...will get the whole thing tomorrow :)) I hope they make it :DD

Nice siggy, I like Hiten-Gauri! Smile Who made it btw? LOL I've gone on a cric siggy making SPREE Cool ROFL
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
My cric siggies LOL
Shane Watson [suggested & pushed by Rach...you better use it gal] LOLWink

BTW am proud of my coloring for that one! Embarrassed

Bhajji-Raina Titanic ROFL

^^I feel so jobless making stuff like that. ROFL

Virat Kohli [As usualLOL]

SIGGIES
The first one is NOT FOR USE. I made it for myself...its a personal siggy [well not literally, but yeah]

The second one, for use...didn't get any good text, so just left it with his name. LOL

ICONS [No copyright on them, so PLEASE credit if you use!!]

^^the coloring credit for the last two go to Aish's PSD, as I had made these two really LONG ago. SleepyLOL

Gautam Gambhir

Virat Kohli - Gautam Gambhir
I am on a Virat-Gauti HIGH right now. Like SERIOUSLY! ShockedEmbarrassedLOL I absolutely ADORE & LOVE their friendship to bits & their friends-chemistry. ROFL And these two are my favorite cricketers, so yeaaah! LOL

ICON

I made this for DP purpose, so there's only one. Feel free to use, credit if used though!! Tongue

SIGGIES

Now there are quite a few! LOL

From the Harsha Bhogle Book Launch

From the President's Party post WC! Tongue

Kinda random, and since I love these two, so yeaaahTongue

So am DONE.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
hehee. Who can not like VK man? He is a fabulous cricketer and one of India's best young cricketer. One just has 2 appreciate him for the tremendous growth in him throughout the years. And YESSS I am LAZYYY. You dont know the heights of lazyness I possess in me ROFL Yest. or day before I was so thirsty but I was lazy to get from my bed and pick up my water bottle on the table next to my bed @ a lil distance ROFL

rofll Nidz. Any team can win tomorrow.. I ll be equally happy ;) Ab bas kar...I am getting lazy to write ROFLROFL Kal match hoga toh koi na koi toh jeet hi jayega.. lool...

Ohh, against T&T.. well, that Team is kinda tough but yeah, KKR can beat them if they play intelligent cricket.. will wait for the full thing :D

Alisha made the sig. xAlishax .. will comment on your sigs soon! Brbbb...

safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

hehee. Who can not like VK man? He is a fabulous cricketer and one of India's best young cricketer. One just has 2 appreciate him for the tremendous growth in him throughout the years. And YESSS I am LAZYYY. You dont know the heights of lazyness I possess in me ROFL Yest. or day before I was so thirsty but I was lazy to get from my bed and pick up my water bottle on the table next to my bed @ a lil distance ROFL

rofll Nidz. Any team can win tomorrow.. I ll be equally happy ;) Ab bas kar...I am getting lazy to write ROFLROFL Kal match hoga toh koi na koi toh jeet hi jayega.. lool...

Ohh, against T&T.. well, that Team is kinda tough but yeah, KKR can beat them if they play intelligent cricket.. will wait for the full thing :D

Alisha made the sig. xAlishax .. will comment on your sigs soon! Brbbb...

Alisha makes really god stuff LOL

Will reply to the rest tomorrow...am way too sleepySleepy

GN TC Hug
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Anyoneee? Am still basking in the glory of RCB's victory last night :)) Hoping for a similar show tonight :D

RCB Cool
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Found Something funny that How some people are bashing Selectors for putting Raina as Captain .. Why not Kohli?? LOL Raina is better than kohli at a moment as a Captain .. He has been VC to Dhoni since last couple of years ..So would have taken a lot from his books to approach game .. He is cool headed prefer to cheering his team mates all the time rather than putting pressure by standing at point or mid-On .. No doubt as a VC Kohli would have been a better bit But as a Captain Not Yet .. We have seen In IPL what he can do when Gilly and Marsh were smashing them .. Though not fair to judge individuals skills based on one game but yeah You can get glimpse of it .. I hope He gets sharpen enough to hold future opportunity if comes his way ... 
And Why Mukund(Average 59 with SR of 50) instead Rahane(Average 67 with SR of 60)??? Is it because that he Plays for TN and CSK? LOL
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Didn't you read cricinfo? The team now looks like a mini-CSK. LOL See I think Dhoni should have come back for the entire tour and take rest during the England tour when Gauti can come back. Makes sense?

BUT WHY IS BHAJJI THE VC? LOL

Go to top