Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 154

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Why not? Where do you stay? Arey life mein kabhi toh chance milega! Though meeting Watson was a little difficult, since he's Australian, but just like i kinda met Watson you can also meet DravidWink

Edit: Me tooo! Imagine me, I was witnessing all those fireworks liveLOL That was the best RR match ever!

i stay in ChattishgarhLOL aur yaha koi match nai hoteLOLLOL so its hard to meet anyoneOuch though i hope i will get a chance one day to meet Sachin and DravidDay Dreaming aur mauka mile to list bahut lambi haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Reshuuu! Hug Hug Hug

Rachu, that's seriously amazing! Yess, Dravid has been one of the most good looking cricketers!

IshuHugHug

yes Dravid is one of most gud looking and one of my fav cricketer tooDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimsonaa123.80

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Why not? Where do you stay? Arey life mein kabhi toh chance milega! Though meeting Watson was a little difficult, since he's Australian, but just like i kinda met Watson you can also meet DravidWink

Edit: Me tooo! Imagine me, I was witnessing all those fireworks liveLOL That was the best RR match ever!

i stay in ChattishgarhLOL aur yaha koi match nai hoteLOLLOL so its hard to meet anyoneOuch though i hope i will get a chance one day to meet Sachin and DravidDay Dreaming aur mauka mile to list bahut lambi haiLOL

Try and see which nearest place to Chattisgarh are IPL matches played at LOL You will get a chance re, kabhi na kabhi toh life mein LOL Even my wish is to really MEET them. Like, take their autograph, get a photo with them. I wonder when that day will come! Day Dreaming

aa123.80

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Reshuuu! Hug Hug Hug

Rachu, that's seriously amazing! Yess, Dravid has been one of the most good looking cricketers!

IshuHugHug

yes Dravid is one of most gud looking and one of my fav cricketer tooDay Dreaming

You know I love you? ROFL I love it when people love Dravid, don't ask me why ROFL

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Reshuuu! Hug Hug Hug

IshuHugHug

You know I love you? ROFL I love it when people love Dravid, don't ask me why ROFL

even i love when people love DravidEmbarrassedROFL he was always my fav and will always beTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimsonaa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Yeah, IPL has become kinda repetitive. Not so exciting.
I want a team India series!!!!

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Reshuuu! Hug Hug Hug

IshuHugHug

even i love when people love DravidEmbarrassedROFL he was always my fav and will always beTongue

True. BTW, what's your opinion? Who should captain RR after Warne? Should it be Rahul Dravid or Shane Watson? Or maybe Johan Botha or Ross Taylor? LOL

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Yeah, IPL has become kinda repetitive. Not so exciting.
I want a team India series!!!!

Yes! Been long since we cheered for team India. I so want the WI tour to begin SOON!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top