Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 153)

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007
Posts: 47682

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I wrote it todaym, not yest. ROFL
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15355

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Dekha maine 143, Nidz. Lol. We just keep writing the layout ka format.. can we get started? ROFL The other things will auotmatically fall in placeLOL



Okay you guys get started, but just leave me a post to write my dravid essay! ROFLI'll pm it when im done to whoever is making the cc ROFL


Kyun beta? Aapko free paas mila hai kuch nahi karne ka? ErmmROFL


Haaan! Cool ROFL
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007
Posts: 47682

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Dekha maine 143, Nidz. Lol. We just keep writing the layout ka format.. can we get started? ROFL The other things will auotmatically fall in placeLOL



Okay you guys get started, but just leave me a post to write my dravid essay! ROFLI'll pm it when im done to whoever is making the cc ROFL


Kyun beta? Aapko free paas mila hai kuch nahi karne ka? ErmmROFL


Haaan! Cool ROFL


Aisa nahin chalta...Ishita u make, all of us have made I think LOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23722

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Then I must have stalked it today ROFL U know how random my timings are ROFLROFL

Rach beta, kaam pe lago... free paas maine vaapis le liya Cool
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23722

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
YEEES. Ishu's turn to make it. ISHU, U BETTER MAKE IT. Evil Smile We're all waiting Cool
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Joined: 24 June 2009
Posts: 14010

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Rofl, okay I'll make it! ROFL

Aalsi ppl!
And yup, they're in the same pose, with hands on the chin! ROFL
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15355

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Then I must have stalked it today ROFL U know how random my timings are ROFLROFL

Rach beta, kaam pe lago... free paas maine vaapis le liya Cool


I have to go for tuition abhi! Will do it by tomorrow, pakkka!
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 15355

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Rofl, okay I'll make it! ROFL

Aalsi ppl!
And yup, they're in the same pose, with hands on the chin! ROFL




AWWW! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Where art thou?]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1201   Views: 32104

-bhootni- 1201 32104 27 August 2010 at 8:08pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [new thread link 150]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1195   Views: 25464

-bhootni- 1195 25464 27 March 2010 at 2:36pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Link to next thread 148]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1196   Views: 24787

-bhootni- 1196 24787 29 January 2010 at 9:15pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Need Artcls!]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 0o.Leah.o0   Replies: 1197   Views: 24278

0o.Leah.o0 1197 24278 13 January 2010 at 8:09am by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [It's Personal]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1204   Views: 23500

-bhootni- 1204 23500 12 January 2010 at 10:04am by wilfen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index