Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
He is now and that makes all the difference to me. πŸ˜ƒ Seriously I am in love with this fellow. 😍
🀣 I think we can tell haha!
Also since Gambhir is injured, Raina will be captain. Eeeks is all I can say Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
Hehe good πŸ˜† ATM am making a VK-GG sig from Harsha Bhogle's book launch :D :D I love these two together 😍

Hahaha :P :PP :P I first fell for his adorably hot-cute face, then his entire personality is so awesome and appeals to me πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
HeY GUYS!!!

@Nidz wen,hw ndwer??🀣
Have everyone been teasing my Nidz? I am here to take your khabar guys! Dont tease my Nida 😈

Saniya makes me
Everyone time I come here, I am reminded of what a beautiful name she has
@Anku
LOLπŸ˜†
nd yea saniya z pretty name😳
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Have everyone been teasing my Nidz? I am here to take your khabar guys! Dont tease my Nida 😈

Saniya makes me
Everyone time I come here, I am reminded of what a beautiful name she has

Awww...but who is teasing me? 🀣 🀣 They all know I'll marry Virat Kohli one day! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Waise Aish is another RCB fan, and thank heavens for that...Aish, even Anku is an RCB supporter! πŸ˜ƒ

Heyyy Aish.

@Nidz: I am RCB supporter till the Final arrives theeke? Then I ll have to give you a Dhoka πŸ˜† Mahiii ❀️ But yes, if RCB reaches Finals and incase, even if they win, then also I ll be happy. Cuz they're a deserving team too :D

Btw, Nidz, Kohli is on Twitter right?
Yep, ViratKohli. He rarely tweets though πŸ˜† He's a sweet fellow...the fake Virat keeps flirting...πŸ€” I like the real one πŸ˜ƒ ☺️ DUUUHH

Of course, you can. πŸ˜† CSK better than MI anyday. 🀣

Waise aren't you guys waiting for 4th June, 7:30 pm? 😍