Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Well then I hope you gets lots of work cuz I am here quite a bit after 12 🤣🤣🤣
PMs? Noooways. I get LAZY replying to PMs 😆😆 Isliye chup chap SR CC pe bas likh diya kar ki whether your here or not... lmfao @ ishtalking. Depends where you stalk.. some places leave you 🥱 if you stalk them 😆 So I make sure to stalk the right place ;)

chup kar nikammi😡😆 u don't have to reply to pms😆 u just have to pm me if u r here and i will pop in there😆
i ishtalk my CC's only🤣🤣 i don't go on battle field to ishtalk 🤣🤣
it reminds me u were suppose to pm me something😈
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

rofl rofll Reshu. I want CSK to win still. But it will be a pleasure to have both my favs. in the Finals :D :D Btw. how long are u here for? I wud PM u if u are still here for a bit...

my sisters r in no mood of sleeping right now😆 so i guess i m here for an hour at least😆😆
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kiran: aww.. thats so sweet. I dont remember supporting any1 in Season 1. Cuz it had just been introduced then so I was like okaay lets see whats it about. Season 2 I saw last ka properly I think and again it didn't matter much. Only during Finals I was like pleasee let RCB win. And not DC :X But DC won. And ofcourse last year I supported Mahi when they were in the last ka stage. And my home team. Delhi. Cuz it was a GOOD team that year. But not now. lol. So I gave my hometeam a dhoka 😆😆😆 And I support Mahi and KKR and Tuskers. Tuskers are out. And first preference is CSK and 2nd KKR =D
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
actually i don't mind winning any team as i didn't watch most of the matches😆😆 i watched i guess last 2 or 3 matches only😆
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

chup kar nikammi😡😆 u don't have to reply to pms😆 u just have to pm me if u r here and i will pop in there😆
i ishtalk my CC's only🤣🤣 i don't go on battle field to ishtalk 🤣🤣
it reminds me u were suppose to pm me something😈

I don't go to battlefields either 🤣🤣 Just ishtalk avi. section and BS and KaSh Heaven and SR CC 🤣🤣

PMinggg...

BRB in a bit guys! =)

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOL in that way I should  be supporting my team Punjab, but I am not doing that :P
I am happy whenever they win, but my support goes only to Mahi / CSK .. I did support Punjab when Yuvi was in it, but since Yuvi left I am not for them anymore 😳🤣
anku- thumbnail
We both gave Dhokas to our homteam 🤣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
i have my favs in most of the team🤣 so i actually don't know whom to support😕 i am supporting KKR for SRK and Gambhir😳, CSK for Mahi, RR for Dravid😳 and MI for Sachin😃
anku- thumbnail
Guys, if we send a PM to someone and they delete it later then it gets deleted from our outbox too? =/
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Guys, if we send a PM to someone and they delete it later then it gets deleted from our outbox too? =/

yup😆