Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: utfracks

Okay so IF, CSK win today (which I hope they doπŸ˜†)

then they qualify for the Finals right? And RCB get to play against the loser of qualifier no.2! Right? I'm confused πŸ˜†

a bit correctionπŸ˜†
if,RCB win 2day..den dey directly qualify 4 final...nd CSK get 2 play against looser qualifier no 4 3rd positionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Haha lol yeah they all should support Punjab.. Like Preity =] Rach are you also Punjabi?

Btw. Guys even I am confused.. I was crying that day when CSK lost cuz I thought they wont be in the final now.. But now people are saying they can still go to the final πŸ˜•

I am not Punjabi! I'm from Hyderabad πŸ˜† staying In Mumbai! 🀣

Yah CSK still has a chance to make it to the final, even if they lose today. That's the advantage of finishing off in the top 2. πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope I do!

I thought he's a punjabi munda so he would support Punjab! πŸ˜† There's one team I won't support ever and that's MI πŸ˜†

Okay byeee! And goodluck for your exam :D

Most of these punjabi mundas including RK are actually born in Mumbai, have gone to school and college there and worked in Mumbai practically their whole lives so they have no reason to support Punjab lol. Plus if these guys make a statement in the media that they are supporting another team then things aren't likely to go down too well with the media, especially if they are Mumbaikars themselves. Mumbaikars are way too proud of their home city. It's different for people like PC who weren't actually born or brought up in Mumbai.

I don't mind supporting RR now that the PDA lover Warne has left the team.πŸ˜›but my priorities always did and always will lie with Mumbai..my loyalties lie with the Master Sachin himself and my home town. :)
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Stay there Virat...true hero...stay there πŸ€—
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Lol dia. I somehow am gonna miss Warnie in the team. He's been such a great captain. But I want Shane Watson to succeed him as the captain. Rahul Dravid as captain, not really. It's gotta be Watson, cause he might be good at it. Or maybe Ross Taylor who has been declared captain for the NZ team πŸ˜†

My priorities lie with DC though. Only team to remain constant throughout IPL πŸ˜†

Lol, sometime back they conducted a poll asking if there should be an IPL team for goa, and people actually voted YES! 🀣
Come my hero, the orange cap it is.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol dia. I somehow am gonna miss Warnie in the team. He's been such a great captain. But I want Shane Watson to succeed him as the captain. Rahul Dravid as captain, not really. It's gotta be Watson, cause he might be good at it. Or maybe Ross Taylor who has been declared captain for the NZ team πŸ˜†

My priorities lie with DC though. Only team to remain constant throughout IPL πŸ˜†

Lol, sometime back they conducted a poll asking if there should be an IPL team for goa, and people actually voted YES! 🀣

He manages to motivate the team well but I rather have an Indian captain than an Aussie although Dravid is not captain material. I was laughing so hard when Warne got fined $50,000🀣

He deserved that punishment for badmouthing Sachin and Mumbai.

Lol I don't mind seeing a Goan IPL team. My only problem is IPL drags on if there are too many teams.
AND THE ORANGE CAP IS HIS πŸ₯³
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

He manages to motivate the team well but I rather have an Indian captain than an Aussie although Dravid is not captain material. I was laughing so hard when Warne got fined $50,000🀣

He deserved that punishment for badmouthing Sachin and Mumbai.

Lol I don't mind seeing a Goan IPL team. My only problem is IPL drags on if there are too many teams.

Dravid I don't know man. I don't think I want to see him as a captain. But Watson sure is worth being a captain. He's an Aussie but I just love him!

Arey the problem is, too many IPL teams will only ruin things! Anyway this year's IPL hasn't got the required attention they got in the last 3 editions, so that's exactly why they should just restrict the number of teams. One more added team would mean shuffling of teams again, and I'm sure people don't want thatπŸ˜†