Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

yup๐Ÿ˜ƒ
found it???might b on 21st

Oh that! That was not for the captaincy thing๐Ÿ˜† Rosco had said, Watson was on a different universe yesterday, and the wall was on fire too..so the man asks, who's the wall, so Rosco replied, Rahul Dravid๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by utfracks

Oh that! That was not for the captaincy thing๐Ÿ˜† Rosco had said, Watson was on a different universe yesterday, and the wall was on fire too..so the man asks, who's the wall, so Rosco replied, Rahul Dravid๐Ÿ˜†

oh i hav cheched dat yday๐Ÿ˜•..
nd my ffrend ws saying dats 4 captaincy...
i havd no tym 4 checking dat person's tweet๐Ÿ˜†
ah1i invested all my points 4 KKR win...
nd my rank lower dwn 4m 3000 to 66000 sumthing๐Ÿ˜†

ah1i invested all my points 4 KKR win...
nd my rank lower dwn 4m 3000 to 66000 sumthing๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I stopped predicting only ๐Ÿ˜† Dang it, I should have taken Shane Watson in my Fantasy team, he would've got me so many points! ๐Ÿ˜†

Next year, again a new team. Will pakka take Watson in it this time ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I stopped predicting only ๐Ÿ˜† Dang it, I should have taken Shane Watson in my Fantasy team, he would've got me so many points! ๐Ÿ˜†

Next year, again a new team. Will pakka take Watson in it this time ๐Ÿ˜†

u dint take watson๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†!!!
are i forgot my id nd pwd of dat site..๐Ÿ˜†..just getting updates through mails๐Ÿ˜Š

u dint take watson๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†!!!
are i forgot my id nd pwd of dat site..๐Ÿ˜†..just getting updates through mails๐Ÿ˜Š

I didn't know much about Watson when I made the team! I wasted all my money on Kallis and Botha for all rounders! I thought Watson is just a batsman, but turns out he was an all rounder. But anyway, this whole season he was okayish, whereas Botha was fantastic! Next year, I'm gonna replace Kallis with Watson ๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't know much about Watson when I made the team! I wasted all my money on Kallis and Botha for all rounders! I thought Watson is just a batsman, but turns out he was an all rounder. But anyway, this whole season he was okayish, whereas Botha was fantastic! Next year, I'm gonna replace Kallis with Watson ๐Ÿ˜†

kallis ws also gud in 1st few matches...๐Ÿ˜ณ
my brother z a huge fan of watson nd mccullum...i also dint knw abt watson be4 dis WC...my brother told me abt him...๐Ÿ˜†
@Aish- Same! Initially when I heard of RR and Dravid being in RR, I was like oh snap, RR has unknown players! Then my brother tells me, RR has Watson and jacob Oram, and Ross Taylor. Watson and Oram can be really destructive batsmen. But Watson was busy in the first few matches for that Bangladesh tour. THEN I heard about his superb 185 off 95 balls against Bangladesh. And I don't know, he's just been good after that๐Ÿ˜†

@Aish- Same! Initially when I heard of RR and Dravid being in RR, I was like oh snap, RR has unknown players! Then my brother tells me, RR has Watson and jacob Oram, and Ross Taylor. Watson and Oram can be really destructive batsmen. But Watson was busy in the first few matches for that Bangladesh tour. THEN I heard about his superb 185 off 95 balls against Bangladesh. And I don't know, he's just been good after that๐Ÿ˜†

brothers having more knowledge dan us though dey r younger ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
bt u knw our choice neva matches...my brother don like virat ,SRK,KKR wer as i luv dem sooo much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...

i m off nw...ByE๐Ÿค—c ya
RCB vs CSK &  KKR vs  MI againnn ๐Ÿค”