Viren should give Nivi a break

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From the time this serial has started CT have shown Nivi is one who is asked to make sacrificies.
The real reason could be because Nivi is the lead of the show and Chand of the serial.
ok, so all tracks will revolve around her.
but, this time when Viren is asking nivi to balance life - baby, work, home, viren, etc i think this is too much to digest.

Nivi - please give up Sid so DD can marry him
Nivi - please marry Viren otherwise Sid will leave DD
Nivi - please fall in love with me (Viren) bcos then Sid will be Jealous and I will take revenge
Nivi - please put up with sood blaming bcos I want to play games and want to use u in MP
Nivi - now that I am caught, leave me bcos I am feeling guilty n dont like to face truth
Nivi - divorce me bcos i always meant to leave to you anyway. dont care what you want
Nivi - left sood house bcos her husband has abandon her and does not want to even talk
Nivi - can't even live with peace in sharma house bcos Viren is now living in Gazebo
Nivi - please help Yash bcos u r a sister and it is ur duty
Nivi - Bhai beats Viren and take care of him and sacrifice ur peace and dadi emotions
Nivi - love me again bcos I Viren sood say sorry
Nivi - come back home to Sood house bcos I (viren sood) need you back
Nivi - DD died bcos of yr fault. so now suffer her death n guilt
Nivi - but, u cant suffer for more than 10 days bcos Viren needs you at office.
Nivi - then in 1 month be ready to have kids bcos Viren wants to
Nivi - balance life out bcos Viren wants to have bf, shirt ironed, food, sleep, love, romance

OMG. Nivi Nivi Nivi. everyone wants Nivi to do something or the other.

Last person I had thought wud push Nivi would be Viren. But sadly in last few episodes even he was shown to care for himself and his needs.

Why does not anyone give Nivi a break???
Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nupoor79 thumbnail
Simran nice post dear. Oh man after reading just that list, I think I would have nervous break down if I were Nivi. Yup everyone should give her a break, rather than understanding her, everyone is pushing her, I also thought Viren will be last person who will do that, as he always claimed that no one nows Nivi more than he do. Hmmm I guess not.
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good point, howver I must add that Nivi needs to give Nivi a break!  Everything Nivi does is not because she is asked to but because she thinks she needs to.  Nivi be NORMAL!
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post,  Just want to add Nivi give Nivi a break.  Everything she does is not because she is asked to but she wants to or feels obliged to.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb simi.. U just summarised all tracks of d show..
If nivi had taken anything on her, it was only coz she was pushed to do it in d name of ppl she loved, mainly dd.. N all knows dat she cant say no to d ones she love most.. N yes she loved dd d most all her life.. So its not nivi's fault if she had to take up some burden.. Its in her character n viren claims to know her more than herself.. I too thot he wont push her but sadly its happening..
Unfortunately, nivi 'll get a break only if she goes into coma.. Else no one is going to spare her, either for help or for torture..
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

From the time this serial has started CT have shown Nivi is one who is asked to make sacrificies.

The real reason could be because Nivi is the lead of the show and Chand of the serial.
but, this time when Viren is asking nivi to balance life - baby, work, home, viren, etc i think this is too much to digest.

Nivi - please fall in love with me (Viren) bcos then Sid will be Jealous and I will take revenge
Nivi - please put up with sood blaming bcos I want to play games and want to use u in MP
Nivi - now that I am caught, leave me bcos I am feeling guilty n dont like to face truth
Nivi - divorce me bcos i always meant to leave to you anyway. dont care what you want
Nivi - left sood house bcos her husband has abandon her and does not want to even talk
Nivi - can't even live with peace in sharma house bcos Viren is now living in Gazebo
Nivi - Bhai beats Viren and take care of him and sacrifice ur peace and dadi emotions
Nivi - balance life out bcos Viren wants to have bf, shirt ironed, food, sleep, love, romance

Last person I had thought wud push Nivi would be Viren. But sadly in last few episodes even he was shown to care for himself and his needs.

agree with u
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Even if Viren suggested about having their own baby. She could have told him I am not ready yet and we can think about having one of our own after  a year or so. If she had put it this way Viren would have understood The only person she refuses is her husband, not any other family members. 

In this she says she does not want one of her own at all. Everyone is trying to get her out of guilt mode, she also has to try and get over. It work both ways. for one thing you can not ignore others.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Superb simi.. U just summarised all tracks of d show..
If nivi had taken anything on her, it was only coz she was pushed to do it in d name of ppl she loved, mainly dd.. N all knows dat she cant say no to d ones she love most.. N yes she loved dd d most all her life.. So its not nivi's fault if she had to take up some burden.. Its in her character n viren claims to know her more than herself.. I too thot he wont push her but sadly its happening..
Unfortunately, nivi 'll get a break only if she goes into coma.. Else no one is going to spare her, either for help or for torture..

Hi Ashly..How r u doing??? Thanks for your POV. I agree with u.

It is not Nivi's fault to take on burden, it is her nature from beginning and viren knows that. 
Now, its high time we nivren fans understand that these 2 people are very close and very much know each other. so, there should be understanding and patience and not pushing. 
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simran... nice intelligent post... totally agree with u.
Charu_Usha thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

I agree with you. It takes time to come out of guilt and taking care of a newborn is not easy. If Viren truly loves Nivi, he should stop pushing her and give her some time!