Krazy Incredibles - monday thread - save GHSP ... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@mona-lovely analysis dear...

@all...now i'm able to vote properly...now all votes r getting counted!!!...lage raho girls!

message from Bobby girls ... please read ...

If u come across any article related to GHSp in news papers... Plz note down the link n send it to me... Search thru our forum , google serach... We want newspaper related artciles... By this friday, plz search as much as possible...😊its a big campaign to make sure GHSP doesnt end anytime.. for all this we shud convince the channel.. Hence we want to send these articles along with fan messages and tel how much we love GHSP and we want it to stay..
A friend of us is collecting them to save the show..Plz pm to all the crazies dear& other buddies of the forum..

Bobby.
Originally posted by dewdropred

message from Bobby girls ... please read ...

If u come across any article related to GHSp in news papers... Plz note down the link n send it to me... Search thru our forum , google serach... We want newspaper related artciles... By this friday, plz search as much as possible...😊its a big campaign to make sure GHSP doesnt end anytime.. for all this we shud convince the channel.. Hence we want to send these articles along with fan messages and tel how much we love GHSP and we want it to stay..
A friend of us is collecting them to save the show..Plz pm to all the crazies dear& other buddies of the forum..

Bobby.
hima r u talking abt bobby v all know...i mean bobby of GHSP forum or someone else on facebook?

sorry dear since past few days due to too much lappy and net i'm having terrible headache so i'm not able to understand the message so please muje clearly batao dear...

and if this message if frm bobby dear v all know then plz give me link to her thread...
Hima who is Bobby and what she  want to say about paper article please tell me details...
I saw tis on GEET FB
Some of my friends have called up Star one's top officials and here is the real news for u all
Revamp is going to happen...When and how ...nobody knows..its kept confidential...its still in initial stages and on paper...it can happen after 1 month or 4 months or even 6 months...
And when this revamp will happen 3/4th of the existing sho...ws will be axed from the channel...
Only one or two shows might b kept from the existing ones depending on 3 factors...Fan-Value...Trps and Star-Value
So now coming to Geet show...We have Fan-Value and Star-Value already ...What we need is trps...and we need to nonstop show them the fan power by signing the petition and reaching to the 100% target by this coming Sunday itself and regularly mailing and calling up the channel just showing our love and concern for the show...All this will make sure that when the revamp happens, GHSP is safe

hi aashu,spee and mona

how are you. me will start signing the petition
@mona-thanks darling for news frm FB posted by Gagori di (if i'm not wrong she is our Moderator Jyothi di right?)

@reena-v all r fine sweety...v all r signing the petition and sending e-mails and messages...u also do the same dear...
Hi reena ...laGTA HAI KOI NAHI HAI...
mona/spee - me here just busy signing the petition. i have even got a weblink to surnames open and my friend said that i can use her email address so doing that.

hima - how are you
Yes Spandana she is Jyoti di I am sure