Krazy Incredibles - monday thread - save GHSP ...

Posted: 12 years ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.

3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.

5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            

7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  

• If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

girls ... keep on signing the petition ... keep calling ... keep sending the emails ...  don;t stop ...

episode was gud ...  me signing the petition ...

so no analysis ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
go go go sign the petition...

Today there was no maaneet romantic scene but episode was good ...

Nandini now know who is MSK...loved it...

Nanadi over reacted but one thing i love too much that Geet today said about MAAN .that Maan kya hai and Geet's payer ke liye Maan ab gadi dho raha hai...sirf Geet ko pane ke liye.

Devil ne vhi bola nandini tum payar ke baare mai jante ho ...and said about MSK...

Geet today  mam ko ullu banaya ...

Geet maan ko pukara and Maan ne dhoor se vhi shun lia ...kya payaer hai...

Mama ko record ke baare mai Lucky ne yaad de dia ...

When Maan was told the truth about MSK then Jasoos mama sab record kar lia ...Mama said tum behen ko kya batayoge bahen ko tau mein bataunga...

precap...Maaneet and Devini are behind Mama .mama is in a room aand lucky and preeto vhi ha tha ..lagta hai lucky chupke se romance kar raha tha ...and then Biji come...

Today teji beji Pammi and Maan scene mai Maan and Teji ka bd tha but its ok...

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
loved the epi to the core... tho there were no Maaneet romantic scene it was an awesome episode...

me signing so no analysis today
Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
Keep signing the petition! When all the members are together we will reach our goal soon!
res...

hoping for the best for Our GHSP Our MAANEET😊...

edited after epi-

SAVE Our GHSP and Our MAANEET...do anything and everything possible...keep signing the petition, e-mailing everyone concerned with GHSP...

Sometimes even when i vote the number does not go up yaar...is it happening with u girls also?...plz batao...or may be i have been using my net and voting and sending e-mails for so long frm the past few days so there might be some problem with my lappy or internet?...May be i shud wait for sometime and then start voting once again so that all votes wud be recorded properly...so instead of simply waiting i analysed on today's epi...

Hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET...

The episode was awesome...finally MAANEET ki raaz is out...

MAANEET ki shaadi ki tasveer ne khola MAANEET ka raaz-

MAANEET ki maahi maahi in the morning was beautiful

MAANEET sleeping in each others' arms was so adorable lovely beautiful, Geet trying to wake up Maan with her hair so cute...

Maan asking Geet not to disturb Geet ruthna so sweet and then finally Maan wakes up...acha hua jaldi utt gaya warna Geet uski class leti lol!...then again MAANEET ki maahi maahi 'aankhon mein dhoob gaye...jab MAANEET ek dusare ki aankhon mein dhoobte hai toh unhe na kudh ki na duniya ki khabar hoti hai...in MAANEET's case, this is so true 'dil ki baaton ko honte se nahi kehthe yeh fasana toh nigaho se baya hota hai'...

MAANEET were lost in each others' eyes aur ussi time peTeji ne Balwant ko bhulaya...Teji wrong timing!

Geet is looking at MAANEET's wedding picture and reliving the sweet colourful and beautiful memories of their divine sacred and dreamy wedding...

In the meantime, Nandini comes there and so in hurry while hiding the picture, Geet hurts herself with glass and her blood starts flowing...

Teji is once again angry at Driver Balwant Singh but Maasi asks him to control his anger atleast on this auspicious day of his sister Nandini'...in the meanwhile lachi comes and gives all the news that Geet has hurt herself so everyone rush to the kitchen...Geet tells everyone that she is all fine and they shud leave now...

Once again today breaking of glass has proved to be positive in MAANEET's life like it has been in the past be it when Maan's photo frame breaks while Maan has gone to dargah and v got divine and beautiful teri deewani seq, also after breaking of the couple showpiece when Maan had gone to Chandigarh gave us a very beautiful and divine compassionate and passionate MAANEET hug and v saw MAANEET both apologising to each other for hurting each other unwantedly but had hurt each other bcuz of the unfavourable and unpleasant circumstances and hence v saw MAANEET's divine sacred and beautiful bond reaching  a higher level, and there r many more such MAANEET moments...so breaking of glass has always brought happiness, love positivity in MAANEET's life...

Also like always blood has once again connected MAANEET...in the kitchen it was so cute and lovely the way MAANEET were communicating thru their eyes...Maan's concern worry and love for his Geet and Geet's assurance and reassurance to her Maan that she is all fine all communicated thru their eyes...Today once again MAANEET's eyes the most  divine sacred dreamy  beautiful true and pure mode of communication were expressing all their feelings and thoughts...

Eventhough Geet had assured and reassured Maan that she is fine still Maan cud not be in peace...so Maan makes bahana and goes to see his Geet...MAANEET can never be in peace or happy until they r with each other especially when they know their soulmate, their heart and heartbeat, breath life and everything is in pain of any kind be it small or big pain...

Maan was only thinking about Geet and Geet thinking about Maan she wanted him to return asap...MAANEET r always connected to each other by every means afterall   MAANEET ki ab har saans har dhadkan har soch har ehsaas har yaad har sapna har haqeeqat unki chahat, zindagi, astitva, taakat, ummed aur sab kuch sirf ek dusare se hai aur ek dusare ke liye hai...

In the meanwhile, Nandini has seen MAANEET's wedding pic and is shocked...shocked and surprised Nandini tries to ask Geet abt everything...Geet tells Nandini that the person in the wedding pic is Maan Singh Khurana and asks Nandini to wait for Maan...

Maan comes and Maan tells her everything but Nandini feels MAANEET shud not have lied to Maasi and all...Nandini has not seen wat all MAANEET have done and can do for each other and wat they mean to each other nor does she know about MAANEET's divine and sacred bond nor has she experienced true divine and genuine feelings like MAANEET and she is till young so Nandini might be saying thinking like this...MAANEET were not lying but hiding the truth for a while because they were waiting for the right moment to tell everyone...hiding something for a while for a good and noble reason is considered higher than zillion truths and MAANEET have done the same just to show it to Maasi's family the divinity, purity and truth of MAANEET's relationship atooth ristha and to show that both r the happiest with each other and both r the luckiest to have found each other...

Mamaji and lucky were hilarious...

Geet once again fooled mamaji lol...

Mamaji has overheard the conversation...so now he wants to tell everyone the truth...so let's c wat happens now...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
even me signing the petition!!!

i know this is not the time... i want to lighten the moemnt!!!

hope u all will feel good...
I think now serial is on the track...
In kitchen scene Mama and Geet was hilarious...
Geet said today what did Maan do sirf for their love and their fight was over kabse ...