do you really believe murli is falling in love?

loveheart thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
is it just me or is anyone else think murli is really falling in love with bharti, because i'm really starting to believe it now! all these cute bhurli scenes esp 11th may, however cheesy they are, is really making me fall for it. ovbiously a big part of it is due to the good acting skills of vikrant massey. but also im finding how murli suddenly changed his tune really bizarre don't you think?

so do you think murli falling in love is the real deal and is it just too good to be true and why?

also do you even want them to be together? me personally yes!
Edited by loveheart - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh i 'm enjoying this subject/topic.⭐️

So yep, i want them to be together. 😍They complete each other!
On the other part i'm not happy with the writers. It's obvious that Murli would fall in love with bharti since it's the main track of the drama but the timing wasn't good.

First, after prakash revelation he saw her as a saint so he started respecting her A LOT. And there is all this two faced reaction between respect/guilt that made murli believe that he was responsible and in love, which he clearly wasn't at the time.👎🏼

Then, he married her again (what's the point?😒 i had to force myself into accepting this track but well, things happens) BUT he doesn't love her.
>> I think they should have let Murli help Bharti after rupesh death as A FRIEND and made him gradually falls in love with her at the moment. But the writers put them together as husband/wife and then Murli started falling for her but all i can say is that he almost could not do anything else since it was already decided that he was gonna spend the REST of his life with her.
And there is this sort of doka i can't accept on Suhag night... AHUM.😡 Murli should have think of it earlier. He really doesn't care about Bharti feelings sometimes... 🤢

Then, he seems to be madly in love with her😛 (a little to fast but i still like it since it gave us some romance) and wants to go to honey moon🥳.
As you said, the change of tune is too sudden.

About vikrant's acting skills i'm still wondering if he isn't a LITTLE BIT uneasy with romance scenes... 🤢i really can't tell but sometimes his facial expressions aren't representative of the love he is speaking.🤔

SO i think that yes, he is in love with her but the writers rushed it, And now apparently Bharti will be pregnant (i'm still in shock from this news...) so serious things are taking place ! 😲