Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does anybody remembers maaneet bumping posts?

AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anybody out here remembers d awesome maaneet bumping topic that maybejust also known as faz used to write on a regular basis an year ago. Not many of u might hav come across it. Bt they were simply superb:-) that was d time maaneet story just started. D comical n interestingly girly way in which faz described d whole epi was simply adorable:-) alas most of her posts r closed now for new comments, bt i srsly want to know, does anyone out there remember her n her awesome daily posts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yeah, I remember them clearly and I always use to look forward to them. Faz had wicked sense of humor which I loved.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup anyday...miss those days of GF...
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely!

Infact it was her posts and her friend..can't remember her name, that first attracted me to the forum...but they both disappeared soon after...their posts were great...

Sad to have lost them but I guess it was one of the first indications of the show going downhill when they left.

But maybejust did come back on and off.
-Saruu- thumbnail
i cnt remember,Wish i cud read them😳😕
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was an absolute fan of hers! Loved her style and wit - yup, she has a wicked sense of humor.

Really miss them...
AnonMSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

i cnt remember,Wish i cud read them😳😕

u can read them still yr, just search for maaneet bumping in d topic, n start reading!!they are way to awesome. Loved her sense of humor:-)
AnonMSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Norstar

I was an absolute fan of hers! Loved her style and wit - yup, she has a wicked sense of humor.

Really miss them...

i wish she wrote it still:-) i remember how she used to brag on n on ki munda maan shud pounce on kuri geet instead of just eyelocks. I wonder how awesomely she would have interpreted d current scenario where d msk actually is gaga over geet;-)
AnonMSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Absolutely!

Infact it was her posts and her friend..can't remember her name, that first attracted me to the forum...but they both disappeared soon after...their posts were great...

Sad to have lost them but I guess it was one of the first indications of the show going downhill when they left.

But maybejust did come back on and off.

i gs her friends user name was perfect dreams m not sure. That was d tym i had just joined IF,their posts srsly attracted me a lot, rather just after watching d show i used to eagerly wait 4 d bumping topic. I gs she wrote till geet moved in to outhouse. I really felt bad when it ended:-( n d worst part her topics r now closed for commenting:-( i really wish tht new ppl out here on d forum read it once. D topics were srsly worth it:-)Edited by sarita21992 - 12 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FAZU...U HAVE A PHANDOM!!!🤣
Awww...Moi J!!!

Miss ol' Geet days...😭

PS- Fazu...u need to make sum for Gul Forum u kno😉