Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why Radical Islam Fears Bollywood Culture (Page 3)

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
wat a degrading post...talking abt construstive criticism nd calm discussion..i dont think so it is possible wen it cums to n e ones religion..it is easy to say lets discuss in calm manner wen ur religion is not invloved...dis topic shld b closed asap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786sanober.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Okay first of all, people should be careful when calling a religion insecure without knowing a lot about it.

Muslim people actually love bollywood movies. Am muslim and my parents would rather me watch bollywood movies than a hollywood one...which has kissing scenes and sex scenes every second in their films. Most Muslim people from my country watch bollywood more than hollywood films. Even in the video, it explains how Bollywood has more viewers than Hollywood. Yeah Go bollywood!

we are not insecure. It's our religious practices that doesn't let us drink, have sex before marriage, or watch sex scenes. since when do religious practices makes one insecure?

For people who think Muslims are insecure, I suggest you watch the video. Even on this forum we discuss how bad is Munni and Sheila songs are and how much influence they have on men..recall the guys that were bothering a girl and calling her Shelia. And the guy ended up dying. This is the kind of fear they are talking about!

And also Muslim women are not allowed to be an actress. Because to be an actress you have to be an object of desire, and dance around and wear half naked clothes. And in the video it explains how in bollywood there are a lot of Muslim stars making it big. And the young muslims look up to them and want to be like them! This is where the fear comes in!

And the speaker in the video got it wrong..Katrina Kaif is not muslim in real life. Or she? But she is right, Salman is Muslim.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersOmnipotencemariasrk.shona.-SMay31-ruky786..-Jia-..sanober.

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Okay first of all, people should be careful when calling a religion insecure without knowing a lot about it.

Muslim people actually love bollywood movies. Am muslim and my parents would rather me watch bollywood movies than a hollywood one...which has kissing scenes and sex scenes every second in their films. Most Muslim people from my country watch bollywood more than hollywood films. Even in the video, it explains how Bollywood has more viewers than Hollywood. Yeah Go bollywood!

we are not insecure. It's our religious practices that doesn't let us drink, have sex before marriage, or watch sex scenes. since when do religious practices makes one insecure?

For people who think Muslims are insecure, I suggest you watch the video. Even on this forum we discuss how bad is Munni and Sheila songs are and how much influence they have on men..recall the guys that were bothering a girl and calling her Shelia. And the guy ended up dying. This is the kind of fear they are talking about!

And also Muslim women are not allowed to be an actress. Because to be an actress you have to be an object of desire, and dance around and wear half naked clothes. And in the video it explains how in bollywood there are a lot of Muslim stars making it big. And the young muslims look up to them and want to be like them! This is where the fear comes in!

And the speaker in the video got it wrong..Katrina Kaif is not muslim in real life. Or she? But she is right, Salman is Muslim.
ClapClap

how do we truly know salman is muslim? does he follow it?Confused from what i have seen, no not really. he calls himself half muslim and half hindu... Ermm
so that lady in the video should get her facts straight. just cuz a person has  a muslim name doesnt necessarily mean they're practising muslims or even are muslims.
I have a teacher named Mohammad and also a ffriend named Mohammad but they are not muslims... 
people make islam look bad and then call us insecure.
how are we insecure? we're not making anyone look bad... 
insecure people are the ones that show us in a certain way

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence.khoobsurat.-SMay31-ruky786sanober.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maraudersmariasrk.khoobsurat.-SMay31-ruky786sanober.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note:

Discussions abt race, nationality, religion is a very sensitive issue...Taking into consideration many factors we have decided to close the topic...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersOmnipotence.khoobsurat.mariasrk-SMay31-ruky786sanober.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

While I understand it is not goneforever's intent for things to get controversial, the chances are things could get nasty because of the topic at hand. Topic closed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceMarauders.khoobsurat.mariasrkruky786sanober.

Go to top