Thendral Promo for the Week of May 23 - 27th - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Theiva Akka:
Maybe Thuls knows that something like that is coming and if she cries like TA, yaaru avara console pannuvanga? Like Hema akka said, Thuls is strong and she will tell him a solution and TA will feel bad that he hides those matters to her.😳
Thanks Tanu for the promo!!

What a sad week ahead of us thendral fans...

Tamil asking (more like begging) Kanagu for help...Kanagu looks like he cant help him anymore...I don't think he is the stalker...

I think Tamil sold his bike since they look like they are at some place with a lot of bikes...looks like no more TT bike scene for a long time...

Lav is irritating to the core!!!! At least for a sign of respect she could have turned the cleaner off properly and put it away instead of giving off her attitude!!!  When is the director going to give her more appus??

Lav at GW house??? Maybe in that bag is the 4 lacks Nit gave and they saw someone...either Puvi/Sudha or Ta...will Bazari give the money to her son now??

I dont know what Anand is doing...if he is apologizing then why is Tulasi avoiding him like that???

The last scene was horrible yet sweet to watch.  Tamil is confused and worried and sad and his mind collapsed...its good to see that Tulasi is not crying with him...if they showed both TT cry together...I swear I would have just started crying myself too...lol

I think now Tulasi will find the truth about the money and she will do something to help Ta.

But this promo does look interesting...
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Nox for the Promo! πŸ˜› Yes it looks really very sad. I noticed onething in last Promo Anand had yellow shirt but in this blue πŸ˜• . I also don't think that TA is acting, lets see! Everything is happening in one day πŸ˜•

LOL Shammu, not only Anand's shirt color got changed from last week's promo but also his hand bandage is missing this week which was there last week...how did you miss that Shammu!?, you even note character's hair length
🀣.
@Nox:
Ohh really? Naan notice pannala. I somehow feel that they reshooted it. Maybe they wanted to drag it with Anand and Charu, but after seeying our anger they changed a bit of the story and moves it faster to bring a twist πŸ˜† Haha romba yosikiren πŸ˜‰ But therila somehow feeling that. πŸ˜•Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks for posting the promo tanu.Very sad after seeing the promo.πŸ˜” TA begging  for money...ada kadavule.😲 TA slowly realising the value of money and ...noone will come  for help except his soul mate. Only shymala or prabha can save T&t. parpom enna nadaguthunu.πŸ˜•As everone said TA crying to thuls is good soon their probs going to be solved by someone. πŸ˜•(GP,S,P) Let's see.😍 
If its 4 lakhs inside that yellow bag...i think Nithesh probably asked about the Jewels which his wife bought so he can have a look...queen of richness Lav probably lied right away that she forgot to bring from her mother's place...so this selfish girl rushed to her mother's house to pick them up to buy jewels...its either Puvi or Sudha heard/saw but as usual TA wont believe...but i feel like something is going to make TA start to believe them sooner or later...lets see..
I think he is crying because he has got to know about the four lakh rupees. He must have overheard his mother and sister. That is why they look shocked
Thanks for the promo Tanu πŸ˜ƒ

I was wondering why there is so much discussion about promo and what happened... and I look and TA's breaking down 😭 I sincerely hope Thuls has found out about the money issue... will be like a weight has been lifted off for TA just for his wife to knw this issue.

But like Shubba akka, somehow I don't believe his crying to look sincere... maybe cuz in my opinion, Deepak is better at crying in a subtle manner and not polambal crying πŸ˜•

but i do think he's truly upset about something.. i think it'd be for the best though 😊
Hhmmm...!!!

Dear Tamizh ur crying 😭 n very sad to c that... Thatz y when Thulasi advise u,u don't wana listern n argue with her now c waht happened.Ur crying to her n what can she do ma,she can only join hand n cry with u...All this cz of ur great mom,sis n BIL.Now u should go to them n cry cz for u they r important than thulasi...What ever ur beloved mom said it a 'deiva vaku' for u what n plus ur sis is a jalra case n thimiru pudicheval...Ur begging Kanagu,what else can he n Joseph do 4u seems they already help u in many things n do u still remember kanagu's advise b4 u go n borrow money for vaddi..
Kaidaiche velaiyum kohthe vittachi...😑

Now comes to anand,begging thulasi for  1 sorry...hehehe...πŸ˜ƒ

Lavanya's thimuru n kolepu still not endless...So,rude like she is from jamin parambarai...Soon she needs 2 answer for all this,can't wait to c that...Having same disgusting attitude n character like the mom...Feel like wanna go n give a thight slap to both of them...😑Perimma should chase her out from the house n no more giving chance...

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu!

LOL watching TA cry just made me 🀣... it just doesnt suit him dang... but well, if he's really crying, then noone's to be blamed except him... hmmm

is anand tryg to be in Thul's good books?

aiyooo TA stop begging people... i dun think kanagu is the spy.. he's just unable to help... vittaa ellarayum spy nu solliduvom... from joseph to APD to kanagu now... πŸ˜†

on a lighter note, just saw the promo again... i think TA sold his bike... is he crying cos of that?? :S

Edited by sandz. - 12 years ago