Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it that much BAD ? :-O (Page 2)

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Joined: 05 January 2011
Posts: 997

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

@ Shanzy,

Please don't talk about SR ! I still can't control my ROFL

That was the HOTTEST SR on the TV i have ever seen ! ROFL
u are laughingShockedWacko
i was like

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

Originally posted by maanddy

@ Shanzy,

Please don't talk about SR ! I still can't control my ROFL

That was the HOTTEST SR on the TV i have ever seen ! ROFL
u are laughingShockedWacko
i was like



ROFL


jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i don't know anything else but i watch it for GC and DD and actually current track is interesting toooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzInfinitedreams

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 15794

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Hello ji..

You know its actually not necessary that we reply at each others thread..yup coz its so so tiring ..phew to every time say 'Ahh! we mirror each others thoughts' LOL

Firstly ITS NOT JUST GEET ENDING BUT ALL THE SHOWS...if this panic attack I see & made to absorb be it here or at FB/Skyype is all thanks to the TB article only then all the 5 shows are under the 'axe' ...

StarOne earlier too has played fool with viewers when it axed few good shows all in a go in recent past ..I know since I watched 'Remix'...

Second the TRP thing ..I hold same queries as you...catch us at FB ..Kul wont mind trying to 're' educate us on this topic for sure ...

The Holi day was the last day GHSP graced my TV set .. yeah my Mom switched it off the moment Geet acknowledged Dev & his touch ..the 'touchy' moment dint seem to move her rather made her resolve to not watch it...
I sure respect the decision..but I love Maan + GC/DD & hence Youtube zindabad for me too.

Real world vs Virtual world..its actually funny , at our cry for lack of justice being shown & Geet's forgive-forget-accept + the 'gunhaa' that she said she cannot forgive ...we were told by the 'positive' thinkers that real world presents a similar picture & hence why we spreading 'negativity' in the virtual world...but thats not so..in real world all I know have QUIT the show ..walked out as did Geet ...but their reasons are at least stronger for doing so...

Well not that their pleading i acknowledged hence so less of me here ...its just that when I don't anymore watch it as a 'whole' but for a character alone so no point discussing if I can help..

As to GHSP ending...you pointed it right the seeds to it had been planted with the 'moving on' part ...

The show has to end one day..but I would hate to see it end with  Dev glorified  & him getting rewarded for his sins than punished..at least that I sure don't want to be termed as GHSP's 'moral of the story' ...the good guy suffers humiliation 'always'  & bad gets away with anything 'every time' ..nay!

Petitions I signed ..sites/pages me asked to register at I did ..

But I would say to all who care to read...SEND CHANNEL FEEDBACK..IF GHSP GOES OFF AIR WE BOYCOTT THE CHANNEL..
thats max we can do to make them hear us ...& the PH/CVs too need to hear us & stop dishing out crap that actually is the coz for 'low trps'...

Why did the fans Quit? its a question if deeply thought & truthfully answered one will surely see the fault lies with the track..not fans 'ideology'.

Loved the post as always sweets.


Edited by nanditasingh - 22 May 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzSilentsoul_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 11366

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
b positive guys...

now positivity needs to stay as its much needed at present moment...so b positive dat GHSP is not ending...

REAL and VIRTUAL world is demarcated and defined acc. to convenience...so me pulling up zipper of my tongue...Tongue

just chillax guys...JUDGEMENT DAY has passed away peacefullyROFL and dis rumour will also die soon...



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

b positive guys...

now positivity needs to stay as its much needed at present moment...so b positive dat GHSP is not ending...

REAL and VIRTUAL world is demarcated and defined acc. to convenience...so me pulling up zipper of my tongue...Tongue

just chillax guys...JUDGEMENT DAY has passed away peacefullyROFL and dis rumour will also die soon...





ROFL ROFL ROFL  What is this 'Peacefully' huh ?
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hello ji..

You know its actually not necessary that we reply at each others thread..yup coz its so so tiring ..phew to every time say 'Ahh! we mirror each others thoughts' LOL

Firstly ITS NOT JUST GEET ENDING BUT ALL THE SHOWS...if this panic attack I see & made to absorb be it here or at FB/Skyype is all thanks to the TB article only then all the 5 shows are under the 'axe' ...

StarOne earlier too has played fool with viewers when it axed few good shows all in a go in recent past ..I know since I watched 'Remix'...

Second the TRP thing ..I hold same queries as you...catch us at FB ..Kul wont mind trying to 're' educate us on this topic for sure ...

The Holi day was the last day GHSP graced my TV set .. yeah my Mom switched it off the moment Geet acknowledged Dev & his touch ..the 'touchy' moment dint seem to move her rather made her resolve to not watch it...
I sure respect the decision..but I love Maan + GC/DD & hence Youtube zindabad for me too.


Real world vs Virtual world..its actually funny , at our cry for lack of justice being shown & Geet's forgive-forget-accept + the 'gunhaa' that she said she cannot forgive ...we were told by the 'positive' thinkers that real world presents a similar picture & hence why we spreading 'negativity' in the virtual world...but thats not so..in real world all I know have QUIT the show ..walked out as did Geet ...but their reasons are at least stronger for doing so...

Well not that their pleading i acknowledged hence so less of me here ...its just that when I don't anymore watch it as a 'whole' but for a character alone so no point discussing if I can help..

As to GHSP ending...you pointed it right the seeds to it had been planted with the 'moving on' part ...

The show has to end one day..but I would hate to see it end with  Dev glorified  & him getting rewarded for his sins than punished..at least that I sure don't want to be termed as GHSP's 'moral of the story' ...the good guy suffers humiliation 'always'  & bad gets away with anything 'every time' ..nay!

Petitions I signed ..sites/pages me asked to register at I did ..

But I would say to all who care to read...SEND CHANNEL FEEDBACK..IF GHSP GOES OFF AIR WE BOYCOTT THE CHANNEL..
thats max we can do to make them hear us ...& the PH/CVs too need to hear us & stop dishing out crap that actually is the coz for 'low trps'...

Why did the fans Quit? its a question if deeply thought & truthfully answered one will surely see the fault lies with the track..not fans 'ideology'.

Loved the post as always sweets.



Still i will say that we mirror each other's thoughts ! 

And, you know, One Million Dollar Question is,


Why did the fans Quit ? 


I feel so bad coz, when i was watching and sharing my views, then the same fans asked me to STOP watching it ! Not to interfere in the show, and to enjoy as show, not take it to the brain and now, when the ship is sinking, the same fans PMed me to sign the petition !

What do I say now ? It's mad mad world ! ROFL 


@ Red, Can't agree you more ! Wink






Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index